Really depressed about my breast size Watch

Tyrion_Lannister
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm wearing a 28DD right now which fits pretty well (apart from the back), my weight loss doesn't appear to have made any difference. Not sure why my measurements don't fit my bra size, must be something to do with their shape.
Yeah it could be the shape. I need a cup up from what I measure because of the shape, so it's definitely possible. Have you thought of getting a rixie clip? Basically you can tighten the back on your 28DDs really easily, effectively making them 26s
bottled
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by alexs2602)
I'm assuming you're talking about the meaning of pig as to mean someone who's fat. I really didn't realise it could be taken that way, I've edited to clarify what I actually meant now anyway.
i thought you meant ugly. people tend to say fat pig rather than just pig from my experience
Garrow1564
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mm_Minty)

Also you need to remember than breasts aren't a measure of whether you're a "real woman" or not (that phrase should be banned; every woman is a real woman :unimpressed:). This is going to sound like hippy bull**** but you're going to have to learn to love yourself, your body's unlikely to change and the sooner you can accept or even love your size then the sooner you'll be happy.
I completely agree with this, I understand due to a disability, more than most what it’s like to lack confidence. I have really tried to accept all the flaws; men really do value confidence and a bit of gumption first and foremost it is completely about loving yourself.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
Yeah it could be the shape. I need a cup up from what I measure because of the shape, so it's definitely possible. Have you thought of getting a rixie clip? Basically you can tighten the back on your 28DDs really easily, effectively making them 26s
I've heard of those, would save me getting my mum to sew new hooks on the backs :P
Tyrion_Lannister
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've heard of those, would save me getting my mum to sew new hooks on the backs :P
Also try Ewa Michalak. They make a type of bra specially designed for smaller busts (as well as ones designed for larger busts if anyone's reading) and they really flatter you. They will custom make your size. I get almost all my bras from there as I'm a 30H so have the opposite problem and honestly I never feel as good about my boobs as when I have one of their bras on. Believe it or not I've often had times where I've disliked my boobs and considered reduction, but not anymore. Sounds mad but a bra can really change how you feel
LouiseOrd
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Tyrion is god. That is all. You can always count on her to be giving the best bra advice.
Mm_Minty
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Haha I'm not sure about that, my waist is fairly well defined but I have these weird hip indents so there isn't a smooth curve there, I think a lot of people have those though. Luckily they don't show too badly even in tight jeans
I used to think my hips were weird and that I was the only person with those indents but I think a lot of people have them :p:
jemmajustice
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm 20 years old and I have very small breasts, even smaller than Keira Knightley's, and I'm not exaggerating. My measurements are currently 29-24-34 (they were 30-25-34 before I lost weight) and I weigh 97lbs. I'm trying to put on some weight but it's very difficult and I don't want to end up fat, and even when I was almost a stone heavier they were still tiny.

No one I've ever seen has smaller breasts than me. I've even had a blood test done because I was convinced I had some kind of medical condition (I'm also short and have a petite body frame), but that came back as normal. I don't want to get implants because they never come out looking natural and you have to get them replaced every few years anyway. I've been thinking about stem cell breast enlargement surgery but I don't have the money and I'm not sure I'd be a good candidate for it because I slim (I'm at about 22-23% body fat right now).

I have no idea what to do, it makes me feel so inadequate and I feel like I'll never be a real woman. I'm on the verge of tears right now and I just want to die. Is anyone else in the same situation and has come to terms with it?

your measurements are almost indentical to mine! I'm 20 too, and I've never really had boobs, but hey, some people love it! I know it's hard to believe cos i've been exactly the same but it's true, honestly you'll realise that people come in all shapes and sizes. One of my friends literally has a completely flat chest, not even a slight tiny bit of boob, and she's the most confident person I know.

Although big boobs are lovely, you don't have to have em to be beautiful
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Bump?
AlesanaWill
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by jemmajustice)
your measurements are almost indentical to mine! I'm 20 too, and I've never really had boobs, but hey, some people love it! I know it's hard to believe cos i've been exactly the same but it's true, honestly you'll realise that people come in all shapes and sizes. One of my friends literally has a completely flat chest, not even a slight tiny bit of boob, and she's the most confident person I know.

Although big boobs are lovely, you don't have to have em to be beautiful
^ I second this. I have a tiny chest too, also 20. Personally I like having a small chest as I'm fairly active and having a large chest would get in the way.

I think everyone feels insecure about some aspect of their body - for you it happens to be your boobs. What you've got to remember is that there's almost definitely someone out there with exactly the same aspect as you that is not fussed or actually happy to have it that way. For example I'm grateful to have the chest dimensions you hate so much!
KingKitty1995
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I am in the same boat as you. I hate my little boobs so much! I have cried and been depressed over them before and I do not think I will ever be happy with them. Surprisingly, my fiancé is a boob guy and he tells me all the time that he loves my boobs just the way they are. I know society is practically screaming at us that big boobs equal being a real woman, and that we need big boobs to be sexy, and that guys only like big boobs, but I guess that’s not true. Boobs are boobs and they are all beautiful and sexy in their own way. Like I said, I still hate my boobs, but knowing that my fiancé loves them makes me feel a little better. So hang in there girl.
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by KingKitty1995)
I am in the same boat as you. I hate my little boobs so much! I have cried and been depressed over them before and I do not think I will ever be happy with them. Surprisingly, my fiancé is a boob guy and he tells me all the time that he loves my boobs just the way they are. I know society is practically screaming at us that big boobs equal being a real woman, and that we need big boobs to be sexy, and that guys only like big boobs, but I guess that’s not true. Boobs are boobs and they are all beautiful and sexy in their own way. Like I said, I still hate my boobs, but knowing that my fiancé loves them makes me feel a little better. So hang in there girl.
I sure do hppe OP's gotten over it by now old thread
StuOdp19
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
What's wrong with Keira Knightly's boobs?
She's on the covers of vogue and fronts the Chanel adverts?!?!

You'll find, beauty comes in many shapes and sizes. Having small breasts isn't the issue - I'm guessing its the pressure you feel from society to look a certain way.

We all go through this at some stage - some of us are more affected than others.
It's really brave of you to express your worry on here.

Please note - I am petite, - when I was younger (I am 30 now), I had a boyish figure, toned athletic, boobs were an A cup, but I didn't seem to care - in fact my thing was my nose - I hated it !!! I am now curvy - with C cup breasts, and to be honest, I preferred my younger figure so much more!!

p.s I still hate my nose!

As you get older, and learn to accept yourself more, via experiences of age, via counselling - whatever, you begin to see how much of a big deal you make it for yourself....

Everyone out there - who is half decent, won't be looking at your boobs.
Small breasts are very chic and feminine, work what god gave you.

My friend has big boobs and is desperate for a breast reduction.
CollectiveSoul
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I'm 20 years old and I have very small breasts, even smaller than Keira Knightley's, and I'm not exaggerating. My measurements are currently 29-24-34 (they were 30-25-34 before I lost weight) and I weigh 97lbs. I'm trying to put on some weight but it's very difficult and I don't want to end up fat, and even when I was almost a stone heavier they were still tiny.

No one I've ever seen has smaller breasts than me. I've even had a blood test done because I was convinced I had some kind of medical condition (I'm also short and have a petite body frame), but that came back as normal. I don't want to get implants because they never come out looking natural and you have to get them replaced every few years anyway. I've been thinking about stem cell breast enlargement surgery but I don't have the money and I'm not sure I'd be a good candidate for it because I slim (I'm at about 22-23% body fat right now).

I have no idea what to do, it makes me feel so inadequate and I feel like I'll never be a real woman. I'm on the verge of tears right now and I just want to die. Is anyone else in the same situation and has come to terms with it?
boobs must match the body style and if they do, i prefer small boobs and i dont just say things to be 'nice'

skinny + small boobs; curvy + big boobs.

i personally love the former - the model look.
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
BIGGER BOOBS ARE DISGUSTING lol... big breast will SAG after children and will look like deflated airbags.. Little breast are cute and will always be perky no matter how many children we have (I'm 26 and have 2 kids and I'm Perky like I'm still 16 lol) Be proud of your little titties.
Brocolli123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Why does it matter so much to you. Breast size doesn't mean anything
Gualarella1010
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Same... i literally cry to my mom every time i tru I'm pretty much anything. I'm 5'0 - 94 pounds I'm 18 years old. It's actually pretty crazy to see someone who feels the exact same way as me... I'm pretty convinced it's time to get my breast done however i have to make sure i have the perfect surgeon and of course , I'd have to put in some weight as well. Hope you feel better after knowing you're not the only one who feels this way. Sending all my luv
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (111)
17.51%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (68)
10.73%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (110)
17.35%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (92)
14.51%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.94%
How can I be the best version of myself? (190)
29.97%

Watched Threads