This discussion is closed.
trev
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I want to do two subjects at university (e.g. I want to do IT with geo). Would it be stressful and intense cuz your studying two subjects in the three year period? Who ever tried studying a degree containing two subjects, please give me advice on it.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I would imagine you just won't study the subjects in the same depth for this reason some people say its easier as its often the depth that make degrees hard. I guess it just depends on the university.
seana
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I would imagine you just won't study the subjects in the same depth for this reason some people say its easier as its often the depth that make degrees hard. I guess it just depends on the university.
you are talking about a double or joint major degree: in that case you would only do the core courses of both...you may encounter problems such as timetable clashes but you can work around them...if you are focussed and hardworking go for it...
BossLady
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
yeah it'll probably be like half and half, so less in depth for each but wider spanning. Or you can have those major minor type things.

It gives you a lot more choice if you're interested in a whole range of things though, you'll have lots more options.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (209)
33.49%
No (415)
66.51%

Watched Threads