I am single, I am happy, but lonely

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey, I am only 17, but i have been single for nearly 3 years and kinda feel lonely, maybe I can make new friends on here and then I won't feel so lonely?
LJ
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey, I am only 17, but i have been single for nearly 3 years and kinda feel lonely, maybe I can make new friends on here and then I won't feel so lonely?
You're only young so don't worry! This is when your life changes and people come and go from your life, but that's happens! Definitely try and find new friends on TSR, we're all lovely Are you off to uni at all?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LJ)
You're only young so don't worry! This is when your life changes and people come and go from your life, but that's happens! Definitely try and find new friends on TSR, we're all lovely Are you off to uni at all?
No I am still at college
LJ
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Are there any clubs or societies at your college that you could join at all? We have a Welcome lounge and a chat forum so make sure you say hey in those forums and chat with other TRS members about whatever you want!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LJ)
Are there any clubs or societies at your college that you could join at all? We have a Welcome lounge and a chat forum so make sure you say hey in those forums and chat with other TRS members about whatever you want!
I did say hey in that,and clubs I don't know
davidjps
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
hiya. I know just how you feel. I'm 20, a student, doing ok in my studies at uni, fairly happy but pretty short on friends and would love to have new friends in my life. Be great to hear from you.
This Honest
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Haha single for nearly 3 years and you're just 17..:rofl:

Make friends on tsr. That's what I did :bigsmile:
super_kawaii
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
We're all a friendly bunch here on TSR (apart from the trolls, but they're pretty obvious)

Don't be afraid to send people personal messages I've made quite a few good friends off here, so it's a really good site I think
markharris
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Make friends, have hang outs and fun , do not feel lonely.
Jaegon Targaryen
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You missed out horny.
CG1012
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah I kinda know how you feel. Single for 3 years and you're 17? Well I've been single all my life and I'm 17 too. And I'd say I'm doing quite fine so don't feel so bad about yourself. :P

I'm not short on friends in terms of social life in my school, but it's always nice to expand your friend circles in nice sites like the TSR. Just joined today so still finding my way round here!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (45)
17.24%
No one else does (82)
31.42%
I'm embarrassed about my background (28)
10.73%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (88)
33.72%
We don't use a video platform (5)
1.92%
I don't have a camera (7)
2.68%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
2.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed