The Student Room Group

Glasgow A100 Applicants - 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by canuckleheads
Hahaha yes, im from London ON! Maybe we'll run into each other while we're there :biggrin:

I looked back and saw you are finishing undergrad. Finished mine a year back! You thinking of staying in residence or an apartment?
Reply 1581
Anyone from RUK got any offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Thil29
Anyone from RUK got any offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not me. :smile:
Reply 1583
Original post by raveen789
Not me. :smile:

Not me either :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1584
Original post by Cephalosporin
I wish they'd hurry up so both of you can find out next week.

Thank you :smile: :smile: :smile: I think I just got very lucky. And I know! It felt a bit like nothing, nothing, still waiting, still nothing and then BAM

Haha me too!
Nah it won't be luck, maybe a little though. :smile:
Reply 1585
Does anyone know what sort of intercalation rates Glasgow have?
Original post by Katie321
Does anyone know what sort of intercalation rates Glasgow have?

about 65 out of the year are allowed to do it.
Reply 1587
Original post by sweetchilli
about 65 out of the year are allowed to do it.

Thanks!
Reply 1588
Hi all, I'm a bit late joining this! Just wondering is there a certain time the decisions seem to come through at..just looking back through the thread, is it usually at 7 GMT?, also have many EU applicants got offers/rejections yet?... this is one horribly drawn out waiting game :frown: best of luck to everyone still waiting!
Reply 1589
Original post by zoe_ann6
Hi all, I'm a bit late joining this! Just wondering is there a certain time the decisions seem to come through at..just looking back through the thread, is it usually at 7 GMT?, also have many EU applicants got offers/rejections yet?... this is one horribly drawn out waiting game :frown: best of luck to everyone still waiting!

Yup, 7PM GMT give or take a few minutes. Havn't heard any other fellow EU applicants getting rejected or given offers (aside from people who weren't invited to interview). Where 'bouts are you from? Also please do tell if you know of any interviewed EU applicants with rejections or offers..
Reply 1590
Original post by micoshea
Yup, 7PM GMT give or take a few minutes. Havn't heard any other fellow EU applicants getting rejected or given offers (aside from people who weren't invited to interview). Where 'bouts are you from? Also please do tell if you know of any interviewed EU applicants with rejections or offers..

Thank you micoshea! Thats helpful :smile:... I'm from Rep Ireland, I'm also a graduate so I reckon my competition is tough! I only just joined TSR and I don't know anyone else applying so I'm afraid I've no info on other EU applicants :frown: lets hope we hear something in the coming week!
Reply 1591
Original post by zoe_ann6
Thank you micoshea! Thats helpful :smile:... I'm from Rep Ireland, I'm also a graduate so I reckon my competition is tough! I only just joined TSR and I don't know anyone else applying so I'm afraid I've no info on other EU applicants :frown: lets hope we hear something in the coming week!

Hey, I'm Rep of Ireland too (ya cause that wasn't obvious from my culturally ambiguous username). I'm a school leaver, so I'm not quite sure how I'll do overall in the UK. What you do for your primary degree? And I'm sure you'll be grand. Where else have you applied?
Reply 1592
Hey, I'm Rep of Ireland too (ya cause that wasn't obvious from my culturally ambiguous username). I'm a school leaver, so I'm not quite sure how I'll do overall in the UK. What you do for your primary degree? And I'm sure you'll be grand. Where else have you applied?

haha oh dear i don't know why that didn't click with me! I did speech and language therapy in cork :smile: i had another interview at Aberdeen also. Thats exciting to be heading off to Scotland for college, i wish you the best! And i think the UK is generally impressed by the standard of the leaving cert here so I'm sure your a strong applicant
Reply 1593
Thanks for that. I got an interview with Aberdeen as well as Dundee. Who knows, we might just end up on the same course. Have you applied for medicine in Ireland?
Original post by agrayston
I looked back and saw you are finishing undergrad. Finished mine a year back! You thinking of staying in residence or an apartment?

Haha dont have a clue yet, but I suppose residence in the 1st year to get acquainted with everyone, u?
Reply 1595
hmm well im still going for the interview date theory. Has anyone been given an offer who had an interview after the 17th?? I hope thats whats going down anyway!
Reply 1596
Original post by ingridk
hmm well im still going for the interview date theory. Has anyone been given an offer who had an interview after the 17th?? I hope thats whats going down anyway!

stop trying to make me feel bad!!
Reply 1597

Don't worry, that might be true for Scottish applicants(maybe), but for other people I don't think it works that way...
Reply 1598

Waa sorry friend that wasnt the intention! Im just trying not to loose all hope myself. Its not good for my work motivation :P
Reply 1599
:frown: I hate all this waiting!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending