GIRLS: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Watch
GeorgieGee
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
If you had to shower, wash and style hair, makeup, dressed and out the door? On a normal day, when your going to school/college/uni/work? NOT a special occasion

I probably take about 1hr - 1hr and a half to get ready

I'm really conscious about long I take to get ready, all my friends complain!
bananaa
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
To do all that, 1 hour
meenu89
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
About half an hour to forty minutes.
The Wild Youth
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
with hair washing and drying - about an hour!
AreebWithaHat
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
About 50-60 minutes. More if I'm going to do make-up as well.
Cybele
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I'd never wash my hair in the morning! It would take me so long to dry it and I'd rather spend the extra time in bed. I usually set my alarm 1 hour before I need to leave the house, and that still gives me time to get breakfast and watch some TV.
Absity
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
An hour if I'm showering
justmyself
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Mmh, without washing my hair, 40 minutes if I'm in a rush, if not.... not more than 1 hour really.
Care-Free
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
probably about 2 hours because i have to style my hair, it cant be left natural, usually i'll straighten it the night before and just avoid getting it wet in the shower, that cuts the time down to about an hour... maybe 40 minutes
cuppycake08
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
A little over an hour :bumps:
Emily115
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by GeorgieGee)
If you had to shower, wash and style hair, makeup, dressed and out the door? On a normal day, when your going to school/college/uni/work? NOT a special occasion

I probably take about 1hr - 1hr and a half to get ready

I'm really conscious about long I take to get ready, all my friends complain!
If I have somewhere to be, I can't really wash my hair in the morning, because I can't get it dry! But if I was to do that, I'd say 45 minutes to an hour. It depends really!

Posted from TSR Mobile
chickenonsteroids
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
An hour. But add 5 years if they decide to shower too. Are you girls playing chess in the bathroom as well as putting on makeup?
TherHig
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
45 minutes but I shower in the evening which takes like 20 mins
TheStudentShan
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Roughly 35-55mins but when it comes to college it saves heaps of time if you pick out what your going to wear the night before also seems the British weather is up and down i tend to check the weather also
peaaceandl0ve
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
It usually takes me 20-30 minutes to get ready for a normal day at school (choosing what to wear, putting it on, little bit of make-up, hair, washed, shaved, brushed teeth), but if I shower this usually extends it by about an hour, because my hair is so long that it takes ages to dry
OHNOGEM
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
20mins brush teeth, hair up, wear whatever and its good to go
ToLiveInADream
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I wake up at 7 and leave at 7:50-ish. I shower, eat breakfast, grab my uniform and put a little eyeliner on. Then I spend the remainder of my time on my phone..if I'm lucky my mum will take my to school and so I'll leave around 8:20
sausageez
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
about an hour, mainly cos i spend the first 15 minutes just staring at my wardrobe trying to pick something to wear half asleep
username447608
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Depends completely on what im doing, if im just seeing friends and riding my horses and around at home then about 5 minutes I brush my hair slap on some moisturiser and go. At uni about 15 minutes because ill try put a bit of makeup on. And for a night out about half an hour. I don't spend long getting ready at the end of the day my face is my face I feel more insecure in lots of make up etc as I panick its rubbing off or im orange or ive done it wrong ! the longest part is deciding what to wear. But im overly organised if im going out ill have my outfit picked about 3 days before
Ndella
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
An hour. If I had bothered to buy more clothes it would save me about 15 minutes lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (11)
10.58%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
0.96%
Finding the time to revise (7)
6.73%
Finding the motivation (26)
25%
Getting distracted (14)
13.46%
Procrastination (44)
42.31%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.96%

Watched Threads