The Student Room Group

Torn between two girls - help

Hi guys,
Basically like the title says I'm in a right mess.
I don't know why I am telling fellow tsrians but I'd like the advice.

Okay so I am 17 and I am unsure of what girl to be with. Prior warning this will get long and complicated. So to make things short, I'll shorten then names to the first letter.
N=me
B=Gf
S=Gf?(second)

I have been in a long term relationship with B for quite some time now. It's been about 5 years. So things were going great between me and B. Like really good, but she kind of drifted from me. We hadn't broke up but we kind of kept our distance between eachother. And so I had been hanging out with S more. FYI I have been best friends with B and S for most of my life (probably since 8-9) which kind of makes everything awkward. Another thing is both are really pretty/hot and as I was getting older this became kind of difficult - to maintain a friendship with such good friends where you fancy both of them.So I used to be just really good friends with them both, but things changed.

Now I'm not even entirely sure who my first crush was but I think it was S, but at the time I also had deep feelings for B. So anyway whilst being in a relationship with B, I was at S's house one night (her parents weren't in) and we had sex. I know I will get ranted at by most of TSR for being unfaithful etc. but it just kind of happened. Anyway that was my first time with S and she told me it was hers too. Anyway the sex was bad and kind of hurt but that doesnt really matter. So after this whilst being in a relationship with B -I basically had sex with her best friend,(dont know if I made this clear but they are best friends and have been longer than I have been with them). Now I had decided to forget about this and so did S until later...

So everything was normal for about a week except I was lying to B and so was S. Anyway she had talked about us losing her virginity (don't know if I spelled that right) to me since she was 16 so about a year. Anyway her parents and brother were out to some football game or something I can't remember and she invited me to her house. I was still in a relationship with her at this point. And as you can imagine I don't think she invited me over to her house to make plans etc. Basically she said to me that she was sorry for drifting from me and she said it was because she was stressed with her parents, school work etc. Which made me feel like a massive dic\>. And to make this more uncomfortable she was telling me this in her room. I have been in there many times before but this time was different.

Anyway, I didn't mention this but it was her birthday. So I had got her earrings, necklace and bracelet because it was her 17th. Now in her room she had lit candles and the room had a nice aroma to it etc. then she told me that she wanted to lose her virginity now to me and she was assuming that I was still a virgin at this point (not true as I had lost it to S, the week before). Anyway, she is beautiful w/o makeup but she had makeup in at this point etc but thats irrelevant. Anyway this time B was more
radiant this time, if you know what I mean. Anyway she'd pushed me onto her bed and was whispering I love you, that kind of thing. Now just gunna give a warning that things here get a bit explicit here. Anyway she took her clothes off and she was taking my clothes off and J was getting very uneasy. As I was lying to here. So she started kissing me softly and before I know it she wasn't wearing any clothes and I was just in my boxers. And then I got an erection... After this she was getting really into it. Then she started taking my boxers off before I stopped her. I know guys will say, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? but I couldn't proceed. Anyway just before we were going to do it, I told her the truth about having sex with S etc. Now if this wasn't awkward enough - telling my Gf that I had sex + lost my virginity to her best friend and one of my best friends. I was saying this almost naked and she wasn't wearing anything.

Then after I told her, she slapped me in the face and told me to get out and leave her alone. So I put my clothes on and left. She was crying and very upset, making it worse it was on her birthday as well. But seeing as I had cheated on her I didn't want to have sex with her whilst lying. So she broke up with me on that day and Ngl if you have had a more awkward breakup where you almost naked and erect... And your partner is in a birthday suit lol the. Please let me know.

Anyway after that I had kept my distance from her whilst calling her to apologise etc. but I began to get more close to S. not relationship but I wonder if it could be. So anyway after things with me and B had cooled down for a bit she was so p1ssed with S. even though it was my fault she just kind of ignored me. But she really hated S and despite what we did (me and S) get and B had been friends for yonks. So after this she told me that she still wanted to be my Gf as long as I wouldn't talk to S anymore.

So although I was apprehensive, I agreed. Now S has been my friend for sooooo long and she is so pretty too but I felt that I owed it to B to do this for her. Anyway this is getting long so I'll fast forward.

A week later I had sex with B and it was great. I mean I know everyone says first time is awkward and horrible etc. but having sex with B was amazing. Anyway that's one thing so as you can see if You read down to here that here is my question.

I still have feelings for S and despite getting back with B etc and having sex with her, I'm not sure if I want to be with her and be with S instead. As well as this I feel bad for S as B has taken me back and not her if you see what I mean. So should I stay with B or go out with S...

TLDR - don't be best friends with two hot girls. It messes you around seriously.

Soz for grammar + spelling. It's late and I'm tired.

Scroll to see replies

One word....threesome!
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
One word....threesome!

Rofl. Just lol. They're not speaking to eachother but normallyI would be down for that lol.
Reply 3
You're a slug and both those women have no dignity.

/end thread
Reply 4
Original post by IlexBlue
You're a slug and both those women have no dignity.

/end thread

Slug meaning...
And ok..
Reply 5
Rofl. Just lol. They're not speaking to eachother but normallyI would be down for that lol.

Actually that would go against my moral standards which is why I abstained from having sex with B at that time.
OP did you post this in the chat forum originally?

Editing post anyway cos it's now in Relationships.
(edited 10 years ago)
Ah, the joys of young love :hmmm:

I have nothing productive to add to this, you've got quite a shambles there, my friend :facepalm:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Wilfred Little
There is a lot of BS in this thread.

OK then.

Ok It's late and I'm tired and I'm on my phone. Apologised I advance in op
Reply 9
Original post by JennaEmBee
Ah, the joys of young love.

I have nothing productive to add to this, you've got quite a shambles there, my friend.

Ik it all happened so fast lol
Hi, I'm Heterosexual.

You should not be with either woman. One will get hurt either way as you cannot make up your mind. Whose to say you wont cheat on one in the future? If they have been your best friends since 8/9 isn't that more valuable to keep and preserve? I say this out of experience, girls think more emotionally than logically. Cut ties with both and rebuild a trusting friendship, focus on your education before finding someone else.
Reply 11
names would make this so much easier to read. srsly.
N = Nate.
B = Blair.
S = Serena.

Going out with Blair, having sex with Serena behind Blair's back (whom are best friends). This is Gossip Girl.

Just saying.
Reply 13
Original post by willbee
names would make this so much easier to read. srsly.

So sorry but I think S has a tsr account so sorry for the inconvenience.
Reply 14
Original post by Spongebob'sPants
N = Nate.
B = Blair.
S = Serena.

Going out with Blair, having sex with Serena behind Blair's back (whom are best friends). This is Gossip Girl.

Just saying.

Never watched that show and btw My name is Niall so...
Reply 15
Original post by Heterosexual
Hi, I'm Heterosexual.

You should not be with either woman. One will get hurt either way as you cannot make up your mind. Whose to say you wont cheat on one in the future? If they have been your best friends since 8/9 isn't that more valuable to keep and preserve? I say this out of experience, girls think more emotionally than logically. Cut ties with both and rebuild a trusting friendship, focus on your education before finding someone else.

Good advice, you're right education is more important. First sensible advice I've read, thanks :smile:

Ok "Niall"...

Haha, i'm just kidding with you (but the similarities between your situation and that show is startling!)

No real advice as such... dont be with B if your heart isnt in it anymore, or if you're thinking about S...

I think you might need some time out from both of them for a while.
Reply 17

If S has a name that begins with S and B has a name that begins with B and she knows a guy called Niall who has done this stuff to her, I don't think the fact that you've used initials is gonna stop her thinking it's you who wrote this.

On my blog I gave all my friends alternative names, because I really wouldn't want them to read the posts I've made about them when I've been in a bad mood / fallen out with them.

As for the advice on what to do; I have no idea.

Choose the one you love more?

At the end of the day this could easily go tits up and you lose both of them and it's kind of absolutely terrible what you've done to both so I'm surprised they both still want to be with you tbh.

You can't make up with both of them because I honestly don't think the one you don't choose could ever forgive you.

Then again, they could make up and decide you're not worth it?

Choose one and let go of the other, and don't do this again, you sleazy piece of cheese.
:facepalm:
Reply 19
You need to get out more. There are more girls in the world than B and S. And that's no BS. You're welcome.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending