Why are people always.... Watch

This discussion is closed.
Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Complaining about how bad this site is these days? It would be a lot more constructive if they actually tried to DO something about it, instead of making it even worse by setting up threads complaining about it all the time.
Sorry, I had had to say something because it seems like every time I come on here someone is complaining.
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
Complaining about how bad this site is these days? It would be a lot more constructive if they actually tried to DO something about it, instead of making it even worse by setting up threads complaining about it all the time.
Sorry, I had had to say something because it seems like every time I come on here someone is complaining.
I assume you're referring to the busy server message....i never complain about it...cos its always too busy to do it....so i'd rather post relevant posts with my time....so when i do manage to post something...its useful. Does this post count as irrelevant then....i do hope not...

G
Cate
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by gzftan)
I assume you're referring to the busy server message....i never complain about it...cos its always too busy to do it....so i'd rather post relevant posts with my time....so when i do manage to post something...its useful. Does this post count as irrelevant then....i do hope not...

G
Yeah, it's annoying when people post threads complaining about the busy server, but also saying how the quality of the site in general has degraded, and then doing nothing about it. :mad:
txt_eva
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Cate)

Oh but that sounds logical! They wouldn't do that here(!)

It's far better to debate who left, who should leave/be banned, who shouldn't leave/be banned.... and of course start polls on all these topics...

:rolleyes:
DazYa
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
I am in love with Abbie
TELEPATHICTUBBY
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
Yeah, it's annoying when people post threads complaining about the busy server, but also saying how the quality of the site in general has degraded, and then doing nothing about it. :mad:
I agree, as my old teachers u to say: if you're doing nothing to stop the problem, then you're part of the problem. Or somethin like that.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I need a new mouse
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I want one of those bluetooth mice, they make me laugh... hehehe
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I need a new mouse
I'll get my cat onto it for you.

---

And I have to say, I agree to an extent. The 'I'm leaving because the forum has gone down in my estimation' threads are beginning to grate a little.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
I'll get my cat onto it for you.

---

And I have to say, I agree to an extent. The 'I'm leaving because the forum has gone down in my estimation' threads are beginning to grate a little.
good one :rolleyes:
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.6%
Excited (156)
9.19%
Worried (305)
17.96%
Terrified (378)
22.26%
Meh (162)
9.54%
Confused (37)
2.18%
Putting on a brave face (233)
13.72%
Impatient (213)
12.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise