The Student Room Group

wet patch after sex...

I'm a girl, and whenever I have sex it always leaves a wet patch :-/ guys have never said anything but I find it really embarrassing. would it put you off if you were the guy??
Frankly, I would find it hot. :colondollar:
What do you mean by a "wet patch" where?? Sounds normal to me.
Reply 3
Especially if you are not using condoms, and especially if you've been on your back, yes, the liquids of sex can leave a wet patch on the sheets under your bum.

It's entirely normal, and, yes, some men find it hot.
Reply 4
Original post by unprinted
Especially if you are not using condoms, and especially if you've been on your back, yes, the liquids of sex can leave a wet patch on the sheets under your bum.

It's entirely normal, and, yes, some men find it hot.

Yeah without condom and yes on my back lol
Reply 5
Yeah I get it all the time, it's basically just 'leakage' :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah that happens to everybody, is expected and nothing to be embarrassed about.
Reply 7
It's pretty normal and an indication that you had a darn good time
It's normal
Yes, it's normal.

Guys get it too with the after-sperm (a bit of sperm which slowly makes it way out after sex/masturbation) which can make a bit of a mess if you have your boxers on while this happens.
It's absolutely normal. :smile:
THERE IS NO “AFTER-SPERM!THIS IS A NONSENSE!ALL THE SPERM gets out during sex/masturbation!THERE IS DEFINITELY NO SPERM that gets out “after”!
THERE IS NO “AFTER-SPERM!THIS IS A NONSENSE!ALL THE SPERM gets out during sex/masturbation!THERE IS DEFINITELY NO SPERM that gets out “after”!
Also,IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL that,as someone SO WRONGLY says,”vagina, which has a self-cleaning action,will eject the semen which his penis has injected” or that “after ejaculation the penis does continue to leak a small amount of semen as the male's urethra is long and will have some semen still inside”!THESE ARE SIMPLY NONSENSES!Vagina has a self cleaning action,but DEFINITELY DOESN’T EJECT ANY SEMEN injected by the penis!The self cleaning action is directed TO OTHER FOREIGN SUBSTANCES,NOT TO SEMEN because THIS WOULD BE COMPLETELY AGAINST NATURE,as IT WOULD BE AGAINST THE PROCREATION!Without semen(which contains sperm) FERTILIZATION COULD NOT TAKE PLACE!The vagina IS NOT A CONTRACEPTION MEAN,on the contrary!And NO SEMEN LEAKS AFTER THE EJACULATION,but only DURING IT because THE FORCE OF EJACULATION PUSHES ALL THE SEMEN THROUGH THE URETHA,which also IT’S NOT SO “LONG”!Some people SHOULD REALLY THINK A LITTLE before writing SUCH HUGE RUBBISH and WAISTING OUR TIME with it!Also,I HAVE TO SAY that while such a leakage IS NORMAL,IT DOESN’T HAPPEN TO EVERYONE!
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a girl, and whenever I have sex it always leaves a wet patch :-/ guys have never said anything but I find it really embarrassing. would it put you off if you were the guy??

Original post by Honeyblonde
Yeah I get it all the time, it's basically just 'leakage' :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

Absolutely normal, I offered to sleep on her side after but she insisted :’)
During sex your vagina will lubricate itself inside and that will certainly leak out both during and after intercourse.
If the male ejaculates inside you then your vagina, which has a self-cleaning action, will eject the semen which his penis has injected.
After ejaculation the penis does continue to leak a small amount of semen as the male's urethra is long and will have some semen still inside.
The result is usually wet sheets if you copulate on a bed or wet knickers for you both if you do it not on a bed.
Men do not bother about this issue as it's part & parcel of having sex
Original post by Anonymous

it happens to me too quite often, i used to get so embarrassed once my ex boyfriend made a comment it was gross but it isnt. it is totally natural just have to learn to be cool with it

Quick Reply

Latest