The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Liverpool University 2014 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone applied for crown place accommodation?
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by Chloeleigh1

yeah, but I wish I picked Greenbank or Carnatic now :/
Original post by maryamzahid
yeah, but I wish I picked Greenbank or Carnatic now :/

How come? And is anyone going to one of them visit days again on either the 23rd July 30th July or 6th of August?
anyone here gonna be in the John Lennon art building and/or north western hall?

EDIT: lol ignore me wrong university
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Chloeleigh1

Yeah I did and I also applied for Vine Court. I hope I get Crown Palace tbh, I don't really want an accommodation off campus. I don't want the extra expense of bus fare.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kruz
Yeah I did and I also applied for Vine Court. I hope I get Crown Palace tbh, I don't really want an accommodation off campus. I don't want the extra expense of bus fare.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here plus the rooms look awesome and new and have an en suite also :P plus I don't want catered and I think on campus would have a nice atmosphere with many first years there too
Reply 1146
How many days a week are you in?
How do people think there being no janurary exams will effect the grade boundaries? I'm thinking they might be lower?
Original post by neal95
How come? And is anyone going to one of them visit days again on either the 23rd July 30th July or 6th of August?

Yeah I'm going to decide which one I want to go to :smile: would be nice to see the building again, and I have no idea, I know it would be a pain to get home everyday, but the place where Greenbank is, is soo beautiful :P
Has anyone else seen that the minimum entry requirements for Liverpool have dropped to BBB or equivalent?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by MissB26
Has anyone else seen that the minimum entry requirements for Liverpool have dropped to BBB or equivalent?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you mean? Have they lowered the requirements?
Original post by MissB26

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that online or for the prospectuses?
As for law 2015 entry is still ABB
Original post by neal95
Is that online or for the prospectuses?

Online it's for our 2014 entry

Posted from TSR Mobile
What do you mean? Have they lowered the requirements?

Yes, 2014 entry which is us has been lowered to BBB minimum.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MissB26
Yes, 2014 entry which is us has been lowered to BBB minimum.

Posted from TSR Mobile

wow, for any specific reason?
wow, for any specific reason?

From what I understood that's the case for clearing people but those who hold an offer with the uni have priority to get in with BBB aside from medicine, dentistry and something

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MissB26
From what I understood that's the case for clearing people but those who hold an offer with the uni have priority to get in with BBB aside from medicine, dentistry and something

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah right :smile: well I checked and it does seem to be the case. I love Liverpool for doing that! its really nice of them :P
Reply 1158
Anyone going for Architecture?
Ah right :smile: well I checked and it does seem to be the case. I love Liverpool for doing that! its really nice of them :P

I know right that's lovely of them :smile: since they said BBB and equivalent do you reckon A*BC would be acceptable?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending