The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
This thread will be more active around jan time

Posted from TSR Mobile
hi could anyone send me the website on how to get the pre-release article for BIO5?
Didn't even know this existed. Most people are still learning unit 4 :tongue:
Reply 5
Greetings. I thought now would be a good time to create a thread for the Biology Unit 5 exam in June 2014. Hopefully we can use this thread as a means to discuss the pre-release material, think of potential questions, and generally help prepare one another.

Let the preparation begin!
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Haven't started unit 5 yet. Pretty excited though!!
Reply 8
not yet started ... dont know ..wat to do about article really not getting .can anyone give me the possible questions from article ..??? plzz
Does any one have Unit 5 article by chance ? can you please post it here, message me or give me a link to where i can get it.
Thanks peeps
Original post by aimperfection
Does any one have Unit 5 article by chance ? can you please post it here, message me or give me a link to where i can get it.
Thanks peeps

It hasn't been released yet, but when it is it'll be posted here :smile:
Reply 11
Hey do you know if we need to know about z line and m line for muscles??
Thanks =)
Reply 12
Original post by mayaa_27
Hey do you know if we need to know about z line and m line for muscles??
Thanks =)

I don't think you need to know much except that where they are, in case you need to label a sarcomere.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by leafy9
I don't think you need to know much except that where they are, in case you need to label a sarcomere.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay thanks =)
I haven't started unit-5 yet but I think watching this thread could help me later!! :smile:
time for a bump
Original post by The Assassin
time for a bump

Think I'll aid you in that effort. How's unit 5 coming along?
I'm okay with Topic 7 but I know for a fact I'll hate topic 8 - synapses and neurons:angry:
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Think I'll aid you in that effort. How's unit 5 coming along?

Just started 2-3 weeks ago. Really liking it so far. Much better than any other unit for bio haha
Been doing this unit since September. Some topics are great, just started the brain :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest