The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Anyone starting middlesex this October?

starting at middlesex in a few weeks, anyone else going? HI :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi! Im Zuu and Im also starting Middlesex in few weeks :smile: Whats your major? Im gonna be studying International Politics :smile:
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 2
Hi guys, am Kay, starting in few weeks a Computer Forensics course :smile: would be great to get to know some people before the start
Reply 3
Hi! Moving in on the 23rd, studying sociology, anyone else here staying in ivy hall?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Im studying early childhood studies :smile: and i would be up for meeting new people as i dont know anyone D:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Anyone staying in Platt hall? ^^
Hi Guys :smile: I'm studying Graphic design nice to know people already!
Original post by Kay25
Hi guys, am Kay, starting in few weeks a Computer Forensics course :smile: would be great to get to know some people before the start

Hi Kay, i'm starting in october, i'll be studying biomedical science
Reply 8
Original post by MissHoneySpice
Hi Kay, i'm starting in october, i'll be studying biomedical science

Koool will be studying biomedical science tooo!!! High five hahha xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by blue012
Koool will be studying biomedical science tooo!!! High five hahha xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin: *high five* hahaaha, thats a huge relief and btw are you commuting ?
So.now i know theres definately 3 of us, you should talk to judyvamah, shes also doing biomedical science :smile:
Reply 10
I'm studying primary education :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
:biggrin: *high five* hahaaha, thats a huge relief and btw are you commuting ?
So.now i know theres definately 3 of us, you should talk to judyvamah, shes also doing biomedical science :smile:

Hey thanks for the reply!!!!!! Yh commuting from home . I live in London so it should be ok !!! How about you , r you commuting ??? And is she on tsr !!!! Thanks xx
Original post by blue012
Hey thanks for the reply!!!!!! Yh commuting from home . I live in London so it should be ok !!! How about you , r you commuting ??? And is she on tsr !!!! Thanks xx

Yeah i'll be commuting from east london, wbu wherebouts do u live? and yeah she is on here x
(edited 10 years ago)
I am starting on September 30th to Study Business Information systems, anyone else?
Reply 14
Yeah i'll be commuting from east london, wbu wherebouts do u live? and yeah she is on here x

:smile: , yh that's close by to where I'll be commuting from. I live near Arsenal/Highbury !!! x
Reply 15
Original post by blue012

hey im muhasin im gonna be starting biomedical science in october , i felt noone else was doing this course loll!!!!:colondollar:

where you from?
Reply 16
Original post by muhasin
hey im muhasin im gonna be starting biomedical science in october , i felt noone else was doing this course loll!!!!:colondollar:

where you from?

Kool!!! yh had the same feeling!!! From North London!!! wbu???
Hey there, I'm Chris and having my introduction in October for International Business, but definitely attending some of the fresher's events so will see people there hopefully. Won't be staying at the halls so will be interesting. (:
Reply 18
Original post by blue012
Kool!!! yh had the same feeling!!! From North London!!! wbu???

im from east london
Reply 19
Original post by blue012
:smile: , yh that's close by to where I'll be commuting from. I live near Arsenal/Highbury !!! x i live there lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending