Access to social work 2013 Watch

This discussion is closed.
Natalie Louise
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, I've recently started an access to social work course level 3 with the hope of going to uni of Birmingham next year to do my degree . It's only been a few days but I've noticed that the content of the course seems significantly easier than AS or A2 level. Has anybody done this course and found it got more challenging? And also did it help you get into a good university? I got 240 points at a level and they're not subject related so I had to do something to get a decent amount of points. Only one uni I know of accepts students with less than 260 for social work. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sophielw95
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Natalie Louise)
Hi, I've recently started an access to social work course level 3 with the hope of going to uni of Birmingham next year to do my degree . It's only been a few days but I've noticed that the content of the course seems significantly easier than AS or A2 level. Has anybody done this course and found it got more challenging? And also did it help you get into a good university? I got 240 points at a level and they're not subject related so I had to do something to get a decent amount of points. Only one uni I know of accepts students with less than 260 for social work. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi can you help me
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
AnnaGlypta
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Sophielw95)
Hi can you help me
This post is 4 years old. I suggest making your own thread to see how people can help you
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of the West of England, Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon - Frenchay Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?