The Student Room Group

offered place at xxxx Uni but xxxx2 have come calling

I got places via clearing with Hull offering 1st sometime last week, Kent have offered me a place as well. Now Hull was confirmed on UCAS track, can I still ask UCAS to withdraw me and then add Kent?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Yeah you can do that. I did!
Reply 2
Cool will sort it out today, I heard if you got the AS212 something letter UCAS are no longer involved? Did you do it this year?
Reply 3
Original post by Capitano
I got places via clearing with Hull offering 1st sometime last week, Kent have offered me a place as well. Now Hull was confirmed on UCAS track, can I still ask UCAS to withdraw me and then add Kent?

Cool will sort it out today, I heard if you got the AS212 something letter UCAS are no longer involved? Did you do it this year?
Contact UCAS ASAP today for advice. I would expect them to say that you will need to negotiate with Hull for them to release you back into Clearing so that you can enter Kent as your new choice.

Don't forget to think about whether you will have an accommodation problem on your hands by switching at this very late stage. Just saying.
Reply 4
Original post by Minerva
Contact UCAS ASAP today for advice. I would expect them to say that you will need to negotiate with Hull for them to release you back into Clearing so that you can enter Kent as your new choice.

Don't forget to think about whether you will have an accommodation problem on your hands by switching at this very late stage. Just saying.

Thanks, I am going to call them shortly, its like trying to be released from a football contract.
Reply 5
completed transfer... so need to sort accommodation then that's it. If not I will drive to and fro
Reply 6
completed transfer... so need to sort accommodation then that's it. If not I will drive to and fro
Glad it worked out for you -

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending