The Student Room Group

Debate over Chechnya

In the thread 'Which countries have the highest chance of breaking up?' I had a rather heated debate with one o supporters of a terrorist, a psychopath, a traitor of the Chechen people and just an ordinary pervert Dokku Umarov who is so impudent that he dares to call himself Amir of the Caucasus and strives to create a separate state out of the Northern Caucasus that would live by the law of Sharia. Well, the section moderator Aj12 suggested that we create a new thread to discuss Chechen politics in such detail. I agree, so I start this one. So, my opponent MansurtheHillman claimed that Dokku Umarov is a true leader who leads his nation to prosperity. He believes holy jihad and creating a Caliphate is the one and only way Chechnya should follow. He doesn't think western countries' support is necessary, he only lays his hopes with terrorists from Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Well Mansur, I want to oppose you! Just look at yourselves the so-called 'freedom fighters', look how you live if that can be called life. You there are hiding in the mountains, all covered in filth without any normal conditions of living, you eat instant noodles and foiled tinned meat and at the same time you're talking of global jihad. While your old men dream of decent old age, your women dream of decent life, and your children need proper education. Can Umarov give you anything of it? Never! Take off your rose-colored glasses. Akhmet Zakaev is a true defender of the Chechen people and its leader. He is the only one of us who has connections with European politicians of the highest standing, he is on good terms with the British Prime Minister, he truly cares about his people. We have to thank him that last year he through his connections with the British embassy to Georgia managed to get our brother Akhmet Chataev released from prison and later on employees of the embassy got him out of the country. Zakaev constantly and indefatigably tries to improve the image of the Chechen people in Europe and the USA, especially after the Boston bombings when people there began to see a terrorist in everyone of us. Who is to blame in it? I tell you who is. It's Umarov and his stupid supporters like yourself!

Scroll to see replies

I see you haven't understood anything at all. Your Zakaev is really traitor! He sold him to British goverment. He does and says only things he got orders to do and to say. Otherwise he would not have been silent as a fish when everybody literary screamed about injustice in a case of Tsornayevs, about murder of Todashev who was in the way of police because he knew too much. Your Zakaev helped Chataev only because the new Georgian PM could lay hands on the guy and make him tell everything about true Islam warriors murdered in Lapankuri last year at the orders of Saakashvili who is a great friend of Zakaev.
Both of you seem out of place here guys. You don't know anything at all, just like little kids. Neither Umarov, nor Zakaev make their own decisions. They both are puppets, only Zakaev openly admits it, while Umarov pretends he's independent although he also receives orders. Just recall the murder of Chechen fighters in Georgia near Lapankuri last year. Who do you think has set them up? Well, it was Umarov who leaked the information to Georgian police. So guys stop telling fairytales here...
Original post by Seif Al Islam
Both of you seem out of place here guys. You don't know anything at all, just like little kids. Neither Umarov, nor Zakaev make their own decisions. They both are puppets, only Zakaev openly admits it, while Umarov pretends he's independent although he also receives orders. Just recall the murder of Chechen fighters in Georgia near Lapankuri last year. Who do you think has set them up? Well, it was Umarov who leaked the information to Georgian police. So guys stop telling fairytales here...

You know nothing about Lapankuri and the murdered brothers! It was Zakaev who set it all up, otherwise why would he care to get Chataev who knew the truth released? While Dokku stopped all contacts with the Georgians after that tragedy, just in case you don't know this too.
Original post by Seif Al Islam

Actually if you're still unawares the USA has long ago put Umarov on the list of terrorists. Some years ago we did provide support to him but now he is on the black list. Concerning Zakaev... I can tell you little if anything. The only thing I know is that he is indeed on close terms with the British special services...
Original post by DoubleJohnny
Actually if you're still unawares the USA has long ago put Umarov on the list of terrorists. Some years ago we did provide support to him but now he is on the black list. Concerning Zakaev... I can tell you little if anything. The only thing I know is that he is indeed on close terms with the British special services...

So what does it matter that he is on the list of terrorists? Al-Qaeda is the greatest enemy of your country but nevertheless you supply them with arms. So just stop telling fairytales, ok? Umarov still continues to get orders from abroad!
Original post by MansurtheHillman
You know nothing about Lapankuri and the murdered brothers! It was Zakaev who set it all up, otherwise why would he care to get Chataev who knew the truth released? While Dokku stopped all contacts with the Georgians after that tragedy, just in case you don't know this too.

Just tell me, where did you get that stuff? Out of the news? I tell you things which no official agency would ever publish! In Lapankuri Umarov got rid of those who had made trouble for him, who had been for the union with Zakaev.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Aslanbeck
In the thread 'Which countries have the highest chance of breaking up?' I had a rather heated debate with one o supporters of a terrorist, a psychopath, a traitor of the Chechen people and just an ordinary pervert Dokku Umarov who is so impudent that he dares to call himself Amir of the Caucasus and strives to create a separate state out of the Northern Caucasus that would live by the law of Sharia. Well, the section moderator Aj12 suggested that we create a new thread to discuss Chechen politics in such detail. I agree, so I start this one. So, my opponent MansurtheHillman claimed that Dokku Umarov is a true leader who leads his nation to prosperity. He believes holy jihad and creating a Caliphate is the one and only way Chechnya should follow. He doesn't think western countries' support is necessary, he only lays his hopes with terrorists from Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Well Mansur, I want to oppose you! Just look at yourselves the so-called 'freedom fighters', look how you live if that can be called life. You there are hiding in the mountains, all covered in filth without any normal conditions of living, you eat instant noodles and foiled tinned meat and at the same time you're talking of global jihad. While your old men dream of decent old age, your women dream of decent life, and your children need proper education. Can Umarov give you anything of it? Never! Take off your rose-colored glasses. Akhmet Zakaev is a true defender of the Chechen people and its leader. He is the only one of us who has connections with European politicians of the highest standing, he is on good terms with the British Prime Minister, he truly cares about his people. We have to thank him that last year he through his connections with the British embassy to Georgia managed to get our brother Akhmet Chataev released from prison and later on employees of the embassy got him out of the country. Zakaev constantly and indefatigably tries to improve the image of the Chechen people in Europe and the USA, especially after the Boston bombings when people there began to see a terrorist in everyone of us. Who is to blame in it? I tell you who is. It's Umarov and his stupid supporters like yourself!

I agree with you about Umarov. The cretin jeopardizes everythin true Chechens do. BTW I've just recently learned that he is preparing an official claim against Zakaev, because he allegedly keeps silence when our brothers are killed in Eorope. He will soon upload a video address hoping to disgrace Akhmet before our people. However it appears the fool doesn't understand that adequate people have long ago stopped to pay him attention.
Reply 8
Original post by Nokhcha
I agree with you about Umarov. The cretin jeopardizes everythin true Chechens do. BTW I've just recently learned that he is preparing an official claim against Zakaev, because he allegedly keeps silence when our brothers are killed in Eorope. He will soon upload a video address hoping to disgrace Akhmet before our people. However it appears the fool doesn't understand that adequate people have long ago stopped to pay him attention.

WTF?! That's the last thing he needs now! Akhmet has got enough problems now - our brothers are beginning to return from Syria so he needs to look purer than Caesar's wife. He ought to distance himself from Umarov as soon as he uploads anything of the kind or rather before it, so that there was no trouble or suspicion.
Can't you understand that failing to act Zakaev deprived himself of the right to be called leader of the people of Ichkeria! Jihad is the only answer to what is being done to our brothers in the West. Let Allah strengthen us all and make us the ones who wage jihad on his behalf. Let him make us fear not the ones who reproach. We beg Allah the Greatest and the Wisest to return Caliphate to us and to give us and all Muslims the happiness to live by his wise laws.
(edited 10 years ago)
Assalam Aleykum ya rahmatullah ya barakyat
Praise be to Allah, the Lord of All the Worlds; Most Gracious, Most Merciful, Master of the Day of Judgment. And may Allah send His peace and blessings upon His servant and Messenger our Prophet Muhammad and upon his companions, his family and all who follow his guidance until the Day of Judgment.
Akhmet Zakaev had our brother Akhmet Chataev released from the Georgian prison. English kafirs couldn't reject him and they subdued the Georgians because they feel our strength. They are all weak and foolish. Darul Harb will soon become Darul Islam.
May Allah strengthen our Iman, keep us on the holy path of Jihad and smash the enemies of Islam. We ask Allah the Almighty and the Wise to return Caliphate to us and give all Muslims the happiness to live by His wise laws. Inshallah. Victory or Paradise.
Oh Jesus not THE Imran Zakaev? Shock and blood loss was supposed to do the rest.
Original post by IslamForever
Praise be to Allah, the Lord of All the Worlds; Most Gracious, Most Merciful, Master of the Day of Judgment. And may Allah send His peace and blessings upon His servant and Messenger our Prophet Muhammad and upon his companions, his family and all who follow his guidance until the Day of Judgment.
Akhmet Zakaev had our brother Akhmet Chataev released from the Georgian prison. English kafirs couldn't reject him and they subdued the Georgians because they feel our strength. They are all weak and foolish. Darul Harb will soon become Darul Islam.
May Allah strengthen our Iman, keep us on the holy path of Jihad and smash the enemies of Islam. We ask Allah the Almighty and the Wise to return Caliphate to us and give all Muslims the happiness to live by His wise laws. Inshallah. Victory or Paradise.

Look who's talking, another preacher's here! Your coward of a jackal Zakaev holes up in luxurious apartments in London and only talks Jihad but does nothing for the Cause. True warriors of Islam defend the will of Allah the Almighty with weapons in hands but not lick the asses of English politicians!
Reply 13
Original post by IslamForever

You are not the true warriors of Islam but mere terrorists. Your old men despise and fear you, your women hate you and your children take the bad after you. Proper Chechens try to show the whole world that we are a peaceful nation which deserves more than it has now. What have you done to that cause? Nothing whatsoever. True Jihad is no longer waged by means of weapons it is waged with words. Wake up! You still live in the past. The world is changing so must we! We have to adapt to new realities.
Original post by MansurtheHillman
Look who's talking, another preacher's here! Your coward of a jackal Zakaev holes up in luxurious apartments in London and only talks Jihad but does nothing for the Cause. True warriors of Islam defend the will of Allah the Almighty with weapons in hands but not lick the asses of English politicians!

Akmed Zakaev is the only person who tries to help the beloved sons of Chechnya! He helps our brothers, he has an influence in the West. So, what does your Umarov do? He's just a dope-fiend who does Afghani heroin in the mountains and calls himself "Amir". It's very good that our British friends help Chechen people to make them free of Urus control. We wouldn't make the Russians fear us if London didn't help us. But for Brits we wouldn't have organized the intimidating acts of Nord-Ost & Beslan. Insh'allah!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by AllahWarrior
Akmed Zakaev is the only person who tries to help the beloved sons of Chechnya! He helps our brothers, he has an influence in the West. So, what does your Umarov do? He's just a dope-fiend who does Afghani heroin in the mountains and calls himself "Amir". It's very good that our British friends help Chechen people to make them free of Urus control. We wouldn't make the Russians fear us if London didn't help us. But for Brits we wouldn't have organized the intimidating acts of Nord-Ost & Beslan. Insh'allah!

How much did that traitor of Chechen people pay you to make you deceive people?! The deceitful whore Zakaev just pretends to be a true son of Allah and Jihad warrior! In reality he is a slave of the Brits and Jews who carries out their orders. This traitor hasn't the right to tell the mummins how to live. Allah is rigid in his punishment! Fear Him because he will punish everyone who acts amiss! Victory or Jannah!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by Aslanbeck
You are not the true warriors of Islam but mere terrorists. Your old men despise and fear you, your women hate you and your children take the bad after you. Proper Chechens try to show the whole world that we are a peaceful nation which deserves more than it has now. What have you done to that cause? Nothing whatsoever. True Jihad is no longer waged by means of weapons it is waged with words. Wake up! You still live in the past. The world is changing so must we! We have to adapt to new realities.

Brother you're making a grave mistake claiming that Akhmet wages Jihad only with words. I tell you, he just makes the English kafirs help him achieve the goals of Global Jihad. He has got thousands of followers with weapons and guns that is why the kafirs are so afraid of him. He made all England fear him! Any moment hundreds of Mujahedeens are ready to become Shakhids at his order and take lives of hundreds of kafirs and murtads along with them. Allah the Almighty chose Akhmet to lead our people to prosperity! Inshallah!
You are crazy! Who did you say was afraid of Zakaev? English kafirs? Bullsh*t! He crawls on his belly before them, he obeys their orders, he says what he is told to say. He is a nobody, a servant, a slave! There're no followers behind him! Everyone able to hold arms is now with Dokku Abu Usman, others are just murtads just like Zakaev.
Reply 18
Original post by IbragimNC
Brother you're making a grave mistake claiming that Akhmet wages Jihad only with words. I tell you, he just makes the English kafirs help him achieve the goals of Global Jihad. He has got thousands of followers with weapons and guns that is why the kafirs are so afraid of him. He made all England fear him! Any moment hundreds of Mujahedeens are ready to become Shakhids at his order and take lives of hundreds of kafirs and murtads along with them. Allah the Almighty chose Akhmet to lead our people to prosperity! Inshallah!

You're quite right brother that Allah the Almighty has chosen Akhmed to lead our people. But tell me where did you get the other information? I've never heard before that Akhmed takes to the arms when trying to achieve his goals! I think someone misled you here... Englishmen are friends to us, they didn't abandon us in our trouble, so I just can't believe they help us only out of fear.
Original post by MagaIslami
How much did that traitor of Chechen people pay you to make you deceive people?! The deceitful whore Zakaev just pretends to be a true son of Allah and Jihad warrior! In reality he is a slave of the Brits and Jews who carries out their orders. This traitor hasn't the right to tell the mummins how to live. Allah is rigid in his punishment! Fear Him because he will punish everyone who acts amiss! Victory or Jannah!

What 'Jews' are you speaking about? The biggest part of dead Urus is Zakaev's merit. Who do you think is behind the explosion at the Russian airport Domodedovo? Umarov, yeah? This bastard just deals in lies that he's responsible of the attack. Doku and his apes are incapable to bypass all the security systems. We killed the kafirs at the airport just thanks to Akmed's contacts in the UK. Our friends from British secret service were very helpful to give mujahedeens all the necessary equipment to come through airport security! Insh'allah
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending