The Student Room Group

Veterinary medicine!! help, AS grades?

At AS I didn't do great, got BCD, B in English, C in biology (didnt revise because im an idiot) and D in chemistry (got a U in my cwk lol from not being in when it was done). I was only 9ucas points off a C in chem anyway, and had very high Cs in both the exams too. At A2 im predicted B in chemistry, (im retaking the cwk obviously!) and not 100% sure on biology and english but hopefully As in both as I'm gonna retake some stuff there too and discuss with them.

The main reason for these grades was my attendance (60%) due to personal issues and family issues. I'm just wondering if the uni will see that because i'm predicted much higher than I got this year that I am actually capable, I mean I know I could get all As if i really worked hard and came in to school. I have all the work exp etc so thats not an issue its literally just my grades... Do I even bother applying or whaaat, how important are AS grades?
Two questions :

1. What are your grade predictions?
2. Have you been to school everyday this term?
Reply 2
Original post by returnmigrant
Two questions :

1. What are your grade predictions?
2. Have you been to school everyday this term?

Grade predictions are B in chemistry, and biology and english haven't been confirmed but hopefully As in both.
Yes I have, i'm aiming for 98% attendance at the very least this year - family issues have all been sorted etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending