The Student Room Group

A2 Maths

Ok, so this week I have started A2 maths and so far it has been relatively easy, though it is only the first chapters. My question is, how hard is A2 Maths and which Areas of C3 and C4 are going to be the most difficult? I found the differentation and Integration very easy at AS however have heard it is difficult at A2. I got a low A at AS, so could I continue this trend and get another A?

Thanks, podrodow.
Reply 1
Original post by podrodow1
Ok, so this week I have started A2 maths and so far it has been relatively easy, though it is only the first chapters. My question is, how hard is A2 Maths and which Areas of C3 and C4 are going to be the most difficult? I found the differentation and Integration very easy at AS however have heard it is difficult at A2. I got a low A at AS, so could I continue this trend and get another A?

Thanks, podrodow.

I did edexcel, the content for c3 and c4 seemed really really easy. But it's the exams that will make you apply the knowledge which is the tricky part.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Are there any particular bits which are really new? how hard is the differentiation and Integration in C3 and C4?
Reply 3
Original post by podrodow1
Are there any particular bits which are really new? how hard is the differentiation and Integration in C3 and C4?

hi there,
the calculus part (differentiation and integration) in all honesty isn't hard at all. Practice is the key in these exams because the content at a level isn't that challenging. I personally found c4 to be the easiest and quickest to learn, just do as many past papers as you can and you really should be fine. Good luck
Reply 4
if anyone has got any trouble and needhelp,just PM me. I'll gladly help

Happy studying!

Quick Reply

Latest