The Student Room Group

Hpat ulster 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Ash2013
I agree the 1st essay was just the worst ������ maybe we won't have got on as bad as we think. Lol. Good luck to everyone anyway ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is what i'm living by until results on 29th March. I don't want to think I have not done enough on there until I see the results....Good Luck everyone x
Reply 41
If everyone found it bad it'll be ok because I think the marks depend on how everyone else does!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by abfast
If everyone found it bad it'll be ok because I think the marks depend on how everyone else does!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea it seems to be the way it is worked out!! If i don't make it through I would be devastated in fairness!!!
Reply 43
Original post by abfast

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea we are all pitched against each other. The fella I was speaking to near the start of this thread done it last year I think he got 70/120 and got 98 percentile and someone from last year got 60/120 and got like 20 percentile such a change in percentile in soo little mark difference.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by Ash2013
Yea we are all pitched against each other. The fella I was speaking to near the start of this thread done it last year I think he got 70/120 and got 98 percentile and someone from last year got 60/120 and got like 20 percentile such a change in percentile in soo little mark difference.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is a crazy change :0. It is the waiting game now i suppose..x
Reply 45
Original post by Ash2013

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my goodness that's crazy! Yep no point in thinking about now, just have to wait :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by abfast
Oh my goodness that's crazy! Yep no point in thinking about now, just have to wait :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's true 😊 what's done is done. The way I see it is that if it's meant to be it will be and if not well there's always next year 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
The first essay was terrible, but i think everyone felt that same way. People i had been talking to said they didnt know what the words meant and some people did know but didnt know what the diagrams were asking or how to relate them. So hopefully everyone was in the same boat!
I dont think i scored high enough to get into my first choice..but at the uni of ulster open day in october/november time one of the speakers was telling me that in some occasions they will give u a place even if u didnt score well in the hpat but got really good alevel grades..so im praying im one of those!!😁
Reply 48
Original post by ndoyle7
The first essay was terrible, but i think everyone felt that same way. People i had been talking to said they didnt know what the words meant and some people did know but didnt know what the diagrams were asking or how to relate them. So hopefully everyone was in the same boat!
I dont think i scored high enough to get into my first choice..but at the uni of ulster open day in october/november time one of the speakers was telling me that in some occasions they will give u a place even if u didnt score well in the hpat but got really good alevel grades..so im praying im one of those!!😁

Ah good, because I heard someone saying how easy the paper was and could have cried haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by abfast
Ah good, because I heard someone saying how easy the paper was and could have cried haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I heard someone say this and just thought did you get a different paper to what I got lol
OMG! They seriously said it was easy!?! It was brutal! I'm just glad that I chose other options as well as the courses that required HPAT!

Good luck everyone! x
Reply 51
Original post by p1nkang3l
OMG! They seriously said it was easy!?! It was brutal! I'm just glad that I chose other options as well as the courses that required HPAT!

Good luck everyone! x

Me too...I am so happy I applied for other courses
Reply 52
Total disaster! I ran out if time and had to guess half of the first section, about 20 questions! I found the second section ok but had to guess about the last 5 questions as again I ran out of time! The last bit was a complete mess!!
Reply 53
Eurgh. I did the alternative sitting because I was ill running up to the original exam date...that was fairly horrible. I did my best though, I'll just see how results go. Good luck to everyone else :smile:
Reply 54
Does anyone know if there's a certain date we find out? Or could it just be any time towards the end of march?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Original post by abfast
Does anyone know if there's a certain date we find out? Or could it just be any time towards the end of march?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The last few years it's the last Thursday in March, and usually you receive your offer from ucas the day before the results are officially out :smile: getting nervous!!!
Reply 56
Original post by abfast

Posted from TSR Mobile

Last year they were released on Friday 29th march. I heard someone say on the day of the HPAT that it would be Saturday 29th march this year but this isn't even confirmed on their website. I logged on the other day an my account has slightly changed it gives my details and in bold writing above it says completed. I thought they might have been out this weekend due to my account change but possibly next week!? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Thanks guys!! Just wish we knew a date cuz waiting to find out is killing me :frown: haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 58
The results will be out most likely on fri/sat this week. My UCAS has already updated to show a conditional offer based on hpat results. This changed about 5 days ago so im sure others will be updating also.
Reply 59
Original post by kev86
The results will be out most likely on fri/sat this week. My UCAS has already updated to show a conditional offer based on hpat results. This changed about 5 days ago so im sure others will be updating also.

Congrats!! What course? :smile: I thought all the offers came out at the same time, lucky you got yours so early

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending