Watch
This discussion is closed.
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Dr. Blazed)
Why are you working when you could be having a six month holiday ?

Bear in mind that you'll never get a chance to have this long a holiday again until after you retire.
because i've applied for deferred entry and will be spending 12 months teaching english in china. I've got about 4 weeks of formal school left until exam leave and i leave for china in september so i'll have about a 3 month long summer holiday as well.
Emaah
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Why shouldn't Edinburgh give unconditionals to scottish pupils?
The Scottish educational system is different from England, why should they have to change to suit the English system of A levels? If you are English and want to go to uni here then you'll just have to fit in with the system, just like if I wanted to go to uni in England I would have to fit in with them.

Anyway
If i was you I would be long gone.. I quit school in November soon as i had my unconditional from Edinburgh for law. Although i did hate school and was wasting my time doing int2 media studies, and advanced higher biology(my school hardly only offered AH in bio,chem,maths), ..obviously really relevant to my future.
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
have u decided to goto edinburgh? It's really good, nice city, university and best scottish law department.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (77)
26.92%
No (209)
73.08%

Watched Threads