The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

no way mate plus your grades are banked so you have a pretty good chance of getting offers.
tumblr_mo8bpebcjE1r22hwlo1_400.jpg
Reply 3
Original post by arnoob
tumblr_mo8bpebcjE1r22hwlo1_400.jpg

Exactly. It's so obvious it's not a risky application, but he/she is after the flattery that comes from the responses.
Reply 4
I think you should put London Metropolitan as your fifth choice, just in case. The admissions tutors at your first four choices can be tricksy.
Reply 5
Original post by Crumpet1
I think you should put London Metropolitan as your fifth choice, just in case. The admissions tutors at your first four choices can be tricksy.

I was thinking Bolton
If you are questioning whether it is risky to be applying to those universities with the grades and the average UMS you claim to have, you probably shouldn't be applying to those universities :colondollar:
:troll:
(edited 10 years ago)
You mean you haven't given up on Uni yet?
Reply 8
With that UMS, Cambridge would be a better bet than Oxford. They look at UMS while Oxford don't.
Reply 9
No way in hell you'll get offers. I mean, they'll instantly reject you for being post A-Level. I mean if you didn't get an offer last year, what's to say you're even deserving of a university place?
Btw, 98% is a bit pathetic, you really stand no chance unless you've got a 3 digit UMS average.
Reply 10
Original post by thewagwag
I was thinking Bolton

Are you sure that's not punching a bit above your weight? I think you'd be able to feel pretty confident of an insurance offer from East London (assuming you catch admissions on a good day).
Reply 11
Yup you're screwed on the interview.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 12
Fish fish fish. Don't rest on your laurels.. Most people who apply for that course there will have very impressive grades. And your post a level which sets u back. Good luck though

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is the third thread like this in the past week from new members. The other two didn't end well, so be prepared for a firestorm, OP.
Reply 14
Original post by carnationlilyrose
This is the third thread like this in the past week from new members. The other two didn't end well, so be prepared for a firestorm, OP.

U wot m8
Reply 15
Original post by Crumpet1
Are you sure that's not punching a bit above your weight? I think you'd be able to feel pretty confident of an insurance offer from East London (assuming you catch admissions on a good day).

Do you mean London met?
Original post by thewagwag
U wot m8

I mean they got so many negs that they were removed. If you are asking for serious advice, you may find that people won't be very kind, I'm afraid.
Reply 17
Tally ho
Reply 18
Original post by Tuya
No way in hell you'll get offers. I mean, they'll instantly reject you for being post A-Level. I mean if you didn't get an offer last year, what's to say you're even deserving of a university place?
Btw, 98% is a bit pathetic, you really stand no chance unless you've got a 3 digit UMS average.

Chee
Reply 19
switch to btec media and film studies

Latest

Trending

Trending