The Student Room Group

German Higher GCSE//HELP!! x

Hi!

Ok basically i'm doing a gcse in higher tier german with aqa, and on my controlled assessments for reading and writing, i've not been doing well, even though i am trying REALLY HARD to get a's or a*'s.

I have one exam left in each, and i was just wondering if you guys had ANY tips to up my grade, or myabe even if you could help me if you have had an a or higher? i'm really stressing, i don't want lower than a grade for my german xx

THANK YOU!

(btw, if you need any help with anything, i'm here!)
Reply 1
Well I got an A* for my German GCSE (almost 100%) and I'm on track for an A* for A2, so I might be the person you want to ask...

To get better at your improvising, it's always useful to talk as much as possible and get comfortable with thinking on your feet. I'd suggest asking your teacher to have one or two half-hour sessions every week to just talk about stuff like the topics you cover in class or just general stuff. This really helped me, because you benefit with both the speaking AND the writing parts!

Any more help, just ask :smile:

Mark

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Hornet_96
Well I got an A* for my German GCSE (almost 100%) and I'm on track for an A* for A2, so I might be the person you want to ask...

To get better at your improvising, it's always useful to talk as much as possible and get comfortable with thinking on your feet. I'd suggest asking your teacher to have one or two half-hour sessions every week to just talk about stuff like the topics you cover in class or just general stuff. This really helped me, because you benefit with both the speaking AND the writing parts!

Any more help, just ask :smile:

Mark

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you so much!!
Go into as much detail as possible, use ofs of sentence openers to conjugate the verb, have plenty of boot words (eg dass and weil), use advanced vocab especially adjectives and verbs, if you want any more help then please feel free to PM me :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by peaaceandl0ve
Go into as much detail as possible, use ofs of sentence openers to conjugate the verb, have plenty of boot words (eg dass and weil), use advanced vocab especially adjectives and verbs, if you want any more help then please feel free to PM me :smile:

thank you!!
Original post by Mango3
thank you!!

You're welcome! If you want more detail/help then please feel free to ask :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending