I am actually leaving! Watch

This discussion is closed.
fionah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Well i know everyone seems to procrastinate about this, but I am not going to post on here anymore - apart from if I actually have something I need to know. All my uni stuff and coursework stuff has been sorted out now, including the accommodation forms, and you've all been excellent at helping me with it along the way. All that remains for me to do now is to work hard for the next couple of months so that I can actually go to my 1st choice uni!! I think I joined these forums as they began to go "downhill" but to be honest I think they are still pretty good for giving learning related advice, I just don't like the way I seem to spend so much time on here when I could (and really should!) be getting on with other things.

SO.. good luck to all of you with exams coming up, I hope you get what you want (apart from those of you doing 10 a levels and want all As, cos that's just greedy ) and I may well come back after results are out in the Summer, because I will surely be needing loads of advice about what to take etc.etc. For the time being at least, cheerio.

PS i am not addicted to this place and i am strong willed so dont bother posting saying wonder how long she'll last cos i am really gone!!
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I remember you - you joined just after I did. You seem very nice Good luck with your exams.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
aww! Good luck with your exams Fionah and hopefully i'll see you in KCL in Sept! Lots of love Alee x
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Take care and good luck with everything

Ruthie
xxxx
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
Take care and good luck with everything

Ruthie
xxxx
Awwww cute avatar Ruthie !
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Good luck

I'm sure you'll have a great time at uni and a wonderful life
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
Awwww cute avatar Ruthie !
thankyou!!!

i am now dedicating it to fionah
xxxx
makesomenoise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Let us know how you get on won't you.
Mr Brightside
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fionah)
PS i am not addicted to this place and i am strong willed so dont bother posting saying wonder how long she'll last cos i am really gone!!
Yeh so i'm taking bets of 2-1 she'll be back by tuesday and 4-5 against, anyone offering? Good odds actuali - you'll be back.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Woodsy)
Yeh so i'm taking bets of 2-1 she'll be back by tuesday and 4-5 against, anyone offering? Good odds actuali - you'll be back.
:mad:
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
:mad:
Ignore her Woods, she's just mad at herself for not being able to stay away...
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by XTinaA)
Ignore her Woods, she's just mad at herself for not being able to stay away...
I'm doing quite well, i'm not as addicted to this site as i was hence my dropping post count and i shall be absent during the Easter holidays so there (sticks out tongue and kicks Juwel hard).
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm doing quite well, i'm not as addicted to this site as i was hence my dropping post count and i shall be absent during the Easter holidays so there (sticks out tongue and kicks Juwel hard).
(rubs wounded area) I like it when you do that right thurr...

Well I'll be on less during Easter too, half the time revising (me, revising? Now I've done everything), half the time playing computer games, getting engrossed in FF7. None of the time missing Aleena so there <sticks tongue out rather more suggestively>
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fionah)
Well i know everyone seems to procrastinate about this, but I am not going to post on here anymore - apart from if I actually have something I need to know. All my uni stuff and coursework stuff has been sorted out now, including the accommodation forms, and you've all been excellent at helping me with it along the way. All that remains for me to do now is to work hard for the next couple of months so that I can actually go to my 1st choice uni!! I think I joined these forums as they began to go "downhill" but to be honest I think they are still pretty good for giving learning related advice, I just don't like the way I seem to spend so much time on here when I could (and really should!) be getting on with other things.

SO.. good luck to all of you with exams coming up, I hope you get what you want (apart from those of you doing 10 a levels and want all As, cos that's just greedy ) and I may well come back after results are out in the Summer, because I will surely be needing loads of advice about what to take etc.etc. For the time being at least, cheerio.

Don't let the door hit you on your way back in.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by XTinaA)
(rubs wounded area) I like it when you do that right thurr...

Well I'll be on less during Easter too, half the time revising (me, revising? Now I've done everything), half the time playing computer games, getting engrossed in FF7. None of the time missing Aleena so there <sticks tongue out rather more suggestively>
Of course you know you'll miss me Damn i can't flirt with you someone special would get mad at me! I have seven easter revision sessions to attend, four english literature essays, three psychology essays, two history essays and revision for one recall test, revision and no biology homework (i love you biology teachers, i truly feel a lot of love for you ) ! And sometime in my busy schedule i will be going to Broadstairs, Kent for a few days therefore no time for UKL.
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Of course you know you'll miss me Damn i can't flirt with you someone special would get mad at me! I have seven easter revision sessions to attend, four english literature essays, three psychology essays, two history essays and revision for one recall test, revision and no biology homework (i love you biology teachers, i truly feel a lot of love for you ) ! And sometime in my busy schedule i will be going to Broadstairs, Kent for a few days therefore no time for UKL.
Jammy person, always occupied, but I'll take the lazy life any day.

Don't feel inhibited by some "special" person, nothing's going to happen here anyway (more's the pity)
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
im kinda thinking that i should maybe leave ... i dont do enough work...! once my coursework is complete im not coming back!
Babygal
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
it would've been cool if you got your post count to 500, that way no worries
Babygal
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
im kinda thinking that i should maybe leave ... i dont do enough work...! once my coursework is complete im not coming back!
Me too, now that you've put it that way
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Bye Fionah and goos luck!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (52)
29.89%
No - I got the required grades (100)
57.47%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (22)
12.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise