The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Freshers wristbands

Hi guys and girls, I'm sure you've gotten more than enough information thrown at you in the past few weeks, but I just want to make sure you don't miss one of the most important pieces of information you need to know.

The Freshers wristbands, organised by the RAG society with the SU, go on sale on FRIDAY/TOMORROW. They'll get you into 4 separate events during freshers week. They'll cost £22, and if you don't want to miss out, keep an eye on facebook.com/lsesurag. The link to buy tickets will be there first.

Here's looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks time. GO LSE!
Reply 1
Ok so I completely messed up and didn't get around to trying to buy a RAG wristband until this evening, by which time they were of course sold out :s-smilie: yes, I am an idiot

Does this mean I'm not going to be able to go to any of those 4 events, or will I be able to pay for entry on the door or something?

Kinda down about this tbh, I want to get the most out of freshers :frown:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Don't stress too much about this, RAG are going to LSE halls of residences on Sunday with more tickets (about 200 I believe). That's a really limited supply though, and RAG will be selling paper tickets to each individual event - either on campus or at the venue itself.

So, if you can it's probably easier and cheaper to try and get a wristband in halls on the sunday, but if you're too late/not in an LSE hall of residence, don't panic! You will be able to go to all of the freshers events, it just may mean buying individual tickets.
Reply 3
Original post by GrumpySeuss
Don't stress too much about this, RAG are going to LSE halls of residences on Sunday with more tickets (about 200 I believe). That's a really limited supply though, and RAG will be selling paper tickets to each individual event - either on campus or at the venue itself.

So, if you can it's probably easier and cheaper to try and get a wristband in halls on the sunday, but if you're too late/not in an LSE hall of residence, don't panic! You will be able to go to all of the freshers events, it just may mean buying individual tickets.

phew thanks for this, hopefully I can nab a wristband in halls then, but its good to know I'll be able to go in any case! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by GrumpySeuss
Hi guys and girls, I'm sure you've gotten more than enough information thrown at you in the past few weeks, but I just want to make sure you don't miss one of the most important pieces of information you need to know.

The Freshers wristbands, organised by the RAG society with the SU, go on sale on FRIDAY/TOMORROW. They'll get you into 4 separate events during freshers week. They'll cost £22, and if you don't want to miss out, keep an eye on facebook.com/lsesurag. The link to buy tickets will be there first.

Here's looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks time. GO LSE!
I bought one online how do I collect it or do I have to show the recipt to someone or something?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending