Original post by Eva.Gregoria
LOL.

Where did that come from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ms john lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 281
Original post by nhta112
I just got a reply from Ms John - admission officer. She said that all the successful interviews would be handed out in December.... I am like, the beginning, the middle or the end ??!?! :frown:

Does that mean all 600?
Reply 282
Original post by Dr.Ugs
Holy moly. We are getting there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied last year and got an interview on the 3rd December so the start of December it is.
Reply 283
Original post by aimen95
I applied last year and got an interview on the 3rd December so the start of December it is.

how was the interview, what sort of topics were you asked+ what were/are your stats?:biggrin:
Reply 284
December is 3 days away :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 285
Original post by aimen95

Hey! Thanks for the info. When was your interview? Did they give you a bit of time beforehand?
Commonnnnnnnnnn December

Be here already pls
Reply 287
I am not in the UK atm and I only got really vague response from UEA via email. Could anyone please kindly phone them to find out more exact time when they send out interview invitations? Like beginning, middle, end and how long would they notice us before the actual date of interview?
Reply 288
According to last years thread we should be hearing next week :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi. Were people who applied for the 6yr course also interviewed in December? I haven't even received eligibility forms...
Reply 290
Original post by somethingunique
Hi. Were people who applied for the 6yr course also interviewed in December? I haven't even received eligibility forms...

Not sure to be honest. Their requirements differ from the A100 course perhaps you should see if there is a thread for that course :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 291
Original post by Dr.Ugs
According to last years thread we should be hearing next week :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What was the first date last year that people started to hear from them?
Reply 292
Original post by nhta112
What was the first date last year that people started to hear from them?

I think the 3rd not sure though. Check the stalking page from last year :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 293
Original post by Dr.Ugs
I think the 3rd not sure though. Check the stalking page from last year :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah you're right! It was the 1st Monday of December last year. So, I am guessing we will hear from them soon on Monday the 2sd :P
Reply 294
Original post by nhta112
Yeah you're right! It was the 1st Monday of December last year. So, I am guessing we will hear from them soon on Monday the 2sd :P

Yeah hopefully with interviews!

Posted from TSR Mobile
So, UEA will most probably start handing out their interview offers next week?
Hoping to get an interview soon! > <
Reply 296
Original post by Nich-Neuve
So, UEA will most probably start handing out their interview offers next week?
Hoping to get an interview soon! > <

Hopefully

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 297
Have any other reapplicants/gap year applicants not received an email asking what they will be doing in their gap year? According to last years thread a lot of people were asked! I recall some people being asked this year aswell but I haven't reviewed any email

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dr.Ugs
Have any other reapplicants/gap year applicants not received an email asking what they will be doing in their gap year? According to last years thread a lot of people were asked! I recall some people being asked this year aswell but I haven't reviewed any email

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't received one but i'm on my 2nd gap year so i guessed i wrote a lot about my first gap year :tongue:
Reply 299
Original post by FlavaFavourFruit
I haven't received one but i'm on my 2nd gap year so i guessed i wrote a lot about my first gap year :tongue:

That's probably why then! I never mentioned "gap year" but I did say I'm working. I thought they don't look at the PS before interview???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending