The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Rupz
hi i was wondering what peoples views on inter-racial relationship are. do u think we should stick to the same race? or do u think society has changed that people can just get on with it?

I'm not sure this really deserves an answer, but for my part, I have no problem with inter-racial relationships. What possible reason could you have for disagreeing with them?
Reply 2
Aylia
I'm not sure this really deserves an answer, but for my part, I have no problem with inter-racial relationships. What possible reason could you have for disagreeing with them?

im not disagreein with these relationships. im asian and ive been with guyz from different races. but i was wondering about other peoples views, cos im fully aware how i get treated when not with an asain guy...
Reply 3
Rupz
im not disagreein with these relationships. im asian and ive been with guyz from different races. but i was wondering about other peoples views, cos im fully aware how i get treated when not with an asain guy...

ok sorry, leapt to judgement there! I don't understand the prejudice myself, but then would I be right in thinking it's generally the elder generations who are disapproving?
Reply 4
Aylia
ok sorry, leapt to judgement there! I don't understand the prejudice myself, but then would I be right in thinking it's generally the elder generations who are disapproving?

strangely i find it more with people my own age (19) my parents being Indian are cool with it (just about...) but i seem to get harassed when im with black guyz more. and mainly i guess by Asian people, which is even more of a worry!!!!
Reply 5
Rupz
strangely i find it more with people my own age (19) my parents being Indian are cool with it (just about...) but i seem to get harassed when im with black guyz more. and mainly i guess by Asian people, which is even more of a worry!!!!

Yes it is worrying - might it be, for asian people, more to do with religion and tradition? I've always thought that stepping away from the Bible and the church would lead to a lot more tolerence
Reply 6
Rupz
hi i was wondering what peoples views on inter-racial relationship are. do u think we should stick to the same race? or do u think society has changed that people can just get on with it?

Is there any race except the human race?
Reply 7
Weejimmie
Is there any race except the human race?

good point
Reply 8
Oh i really dig the black girls with great curvy bodies mmmmmmm and nice behinds. I met this lady in the city who said i needed to find a nice strong african girly and ended up making it w/ my ex gf and a black girl at the same time. prophetsss mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Reply 9
I am not sure i agree with inter-racial dating becoz i would prefer my black boys.I would't mind dating other races this is just an observation but i see white girls dating black boys all the time i mean its not the aspect of shes white hes black but sum white girls get a bit over the top by slicking their hair down putting on chains and tryin 2 act black :confused: which is not attractive at all! In fact i don't agree with inter-racial dating/relationships my excuse SLAVERY u do the maths
Reply 10
Samara
I am not sure i agree with inter-racial dating becoz i would prefer my black boys.I would't mind dating other races this is just an observation but i see white girls dating black boys all the time i mean its not the aspect of shes white hes black but sum white girls get a bit over the top by slicking their hair down putting on chains and tryin 2 act black :confused: which is not attractive at all! In fact i don't agree with inter-racial dating/relationships my excuse SLAVERY u do the maths

ya you seem like a very very very SMART person. I can easily see how slavery would make you hate those damn white folk. I know i do, wow all the white people alive right now are to blame for what happened hundreds of years ago. Who do they think they are? i know seeing people trying to act black makes me mad too. and in case you are not able to pick up on blatant sarcasm i am a wasp:smile: and incase you don't know what that means im joking
Reply 11
Rupz

i think its rather sad that we even have to ask this question... be with whoever you are happy with.
Reply 12
I know I've said this in someone else's thread already but Shin Koyamada, from The Last Samurai, is a complete hottie! My parents would just have to forgive me/get over it if I ever had a chance with him. Beauty comes in every race. I'm so happy for all the colors.

http://www.blogbuster.blogger.com.br/bowie-iman-alexandriab.jpg
Reply 13
i think interracial relationships are totally ok, i mean whatever grates your carrot right? i live in south africa & because of apartheid in the past people aren't really comfortable with it but its getting better. my last boyfriend was white & no one had a problem with it. in fact we got along much better than i do with asian guys.
Reply 14
They can be difficult when cultures clash and traditions start breaking up. It depends on the person and their family as to how successful their relationship will be. I think they're a good thing on the whole, mixed-race kids can only be a good thing! :smile:
Reply 15
Gimp
They can be difficult when cultures clash and traditions start breaking up. It depends on the person and their family as to how successful their relationship will be. I think they're a good thing on the whole, mixed-race kids can only be a good thing! :smile:

I don't know why "mixed race kids CAN ONLY BE a good thing" Maybe it's excellent. Maybe not. I don't know.

What I do know is that the question of inter-racial marriage is becoming less and less relevent, certainly in the States, where after a spike, it now seems that people are returning to their own race where marriage is concerned.

Interestingly, I was flicking through a piece in "foreign policy" (A US publication) this weekend and learned that marriage rates between white anglo-protestants and hispanics has actually fallen drastically over the last 15 years despite Mexican born immigrants now forming the largest immigrant community in the US. (over 7 million)

There seems to be less assimmilation, not more. 15 years ago the most common name for a hispanic boy born in the US was Michael. It is now Jose.

As the hispanic population continues to grow (it is now the largest ethnic minority in the US) there will be more and more opportunity to marry "ones own kind" and the assimilation issue will die off.

The US will become a country of two peoples and not an assimilated nation of inter-racial marriage and mixed-race kids.
In the UK white girls prefer black boys and black women prefer black boys

White men get sloppy seconds after the white women come crawling back after they screw blacks
pizzapie
In the UK white girls prefer black boys and black women prefer black boys

White men get sloppy seconds after the white women come crawling back after they screw blacks

Thats because they are white cunt sluts. They return to white men only when they have their first half-cast bastard and it's obvious that their nigger impregnator has no intention of working for a living and supporting the slut and her monkey child.
Reply 18
i'm all 4 racial harmony and i'm not a raciest but at least i've 4 given crimes which have been commited by other races in the past. Minie i don't no how u could say 'oh thats sumthing that happed along time ago' but even jews have had conpensation 4 wot has happened 2 them. I mean white peeps livin 2 day i'm not angry at but we didn't ask 2 b put on ships tied up in chains and b dragged 2 a foreign land even in America Blacks have been treated like S**t Jus watch ROOTS by alex haley and i promise u u won't date outside ur race. Not being racest or nothin but the first mixed peeps 2 b born was out of salvery when black women were raped :mad: Samuel L Jackson was right we need sum sort of conpensatio and no i don't agree wit mixed relationships (Even in south Africa Blacks were not allowed 2 sit on the front of the bus) same in america Martin luther king was slapped up 4 sittin on the front of the bus
Reply 19
Rupz

One word, Pedigrie.

Na I don't see a problem with it really.

Latest

Trending

Trending