inter-racial Watch

This discussion is closed.
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by FoxNewsRocks)
If you think the only difference between blacks and whites is skin color, you obviously havent done your biology studies. Lets be honest here shall we. Blacks are more inclined to mix with whites because they hate being black. i`m sure that may be true of some other non-whites too. For some reason whites seem to excel at most things, like survivalism, abiding by laws and controlling ones emotions. And any honest debater would have to admit the blacks tendency to resort to violence at the drop of a hat.
That just isn't true. Do you have any facts that back up your claim that black people are more violent. I don't think you will be able to find any. If you are saying this purely because of what you see on American TV then I would try and watch/read something else. Like bowling for conanbine. Why would you say that black people hate being black and that is why they mix with white people If you had read some of the previous posts you would see that many black people are very proud of being black.

I dont blame the black man for trying to get white women, I blame white women for being stupid enough to allow it to happen. If whites, blacks or any other race wants to ruin their heritage then that is their right, but do not force it upon the rest of us by calling us racists for wanting to preserve whats ours. Some of us do not want to have mulotto children.?
Then don't have them that is your choice but don't insult people who want to. How is ruining their heritage by having children with someone of another race. You can still teach your children and grand children about your heritage. I would love any child of mine whatever race their father was.

Whites have been brainwashed into thinking that being white is somehow a bad thing, but the fact is, whites are why the world is as successful as it is. If you break down whats been successful then you are asking for trouble. What would be wrong with the whites that want to mix with blacks going to a black country like west africa and they could have all the blacks they wanted. Why is it that only the successful white countries are targetted to be swarmed by outsiders? Now dont get me wrong, i dont hate non-whites,
Well you sure seem to be acting like you have a problem with them. Why should we have to be segrigated we can learn alot from different cultures.

i just dont believe that intermixing is a good thing for both sides. Obviously if a black can mix with a non-black and lose the kinky hair and the big nose, and the other traits of africans, they seem to think they bettered their future. So wouldnt it stand to think that blacks themselves think badly of their own kind to so badly want to change their appearance? Its funny how whites are the "white devil" until the black wants to genocide his race, then whites will do just fine! Do you not find this to be ludicrous?
One thing that hasn't been mentioned in your post is Love. Black and white people can fall in Love with each other. Don't you think that, that is a more likely reason for them to get together and decide to have children than to change their childrens appearance. White people are just as likely to want to kill their own race as black people it just hasn't happend as recently but if you look at history you will see.
pkonline
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
I think you're picking the bone here!

You might be right. Maybe difference in genes is not due to colour per se, but other external factors. So? The fact that different genes exists and that genes have a hell of a lot of influence on what diseases we all suffer is really the relevant point isn' it?
Yeh but u were suggesting that blacks and whites are genetically different which they aren't, apart from the odd gene for melanin.
suspicious_fish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by randdom)
That just isn't true. Do you have any facts that back up your claim that black people are more violent. I don't think you will be able to find any. If you are saying this purely because of what you see on American TV then I would try and watch/read something else. Like bowling for conanbine. Why would you say that black people hate being black and that is why they mix with white people If you had read some of the previous posts you would see that many black people are very proud of being black.

Then don't have them that is your choice but don't insult people who want to. How is ruining their heritage by having children with someone of another race. You can still teach your children and grand children about your heritage. I would love any child of mine whatever race their father was.

Well you sure seem to be acting like you have a problem with them. Why should we have to be segrigated we can learn alot from different cultures.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned in your post is Love. Black and white people can fall in Love with each other. Don't you think that, that is a more likely reason for them to get together and decide to have children than to change their childrens appearance. White people are just as likely to want to kill their own race as black people it just hasn't happend as recently but if you look at history you will see.
I think the general protocol when someone makes a clearly provocative post like this is just to ignore.
He wasn't serious, he's just trying to piss people off.
suspicious_fish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pkonline)
Yeh but u were suggesting that blacks and whites are genetically different which they aren't, apart from the odd gene for melanin.
That's honestly not the only difference! Sicle cell is genetic, so are thalessemia and tay-sachs. And what about differences in bone structure, face shape and facial characteristics?
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*******s. Where did I say that? I already indicated that I'm not a doctor or a genetic engineer. You brought the gene issue into it. I merely asked questions based on what you told me.

So don't put words in my mouth.
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
[QUOTE=randdom]That just isn't true. Do you have any facts that back up your claim that black people are more violent. I don't think you will be able to find any. If you are saying this purely because of what you see on American TV then I would try and watch/read something else. Like bowling for conanbine. Why would you say that black people hate being black and that is why they mix with white people If you had read some of the previous posts you would see that many black people are very proud of being black.

Dont be ridiculous. There are tons of stats (like arrest/conviction stats) showing a greater rate of violent incidence/head of population amongst blacks than whites.

Rape, murder, assault. You name it and the statistics are there.
suspicious_fish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
[QUOTE=Howard]
(Original post by randdom)

Dont be ridiculous. There are tons of stats (like arrest/conviction stats) showing a greater rate of violent incidence/head of population amongst blacks than whites.

Who says that's not due to nurture, not nature?
Ever considered that the more we stereotype balck people like this, the more likely they are to continue to live up to that stereotype?
randdom
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

But then you have to think is this because they are black or because of the way that they are treated in many different aspects of society. I have seen statistics that black people on trial for murder and rape are more likely to e conviceted than white people in the same situation. This is because whether you like it or not there is still predudice. I personally don't think that black people are more violent by nature but through the way that society treated them. I mean look at Apatheid in south Africa the white population were more violent them. It is also probably to do with the economic situation of people. There are also stats to proove that black people are more likely to have less money so maybe you should be looking at the stats for white and black people in relation to social groups.
pkonline
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by suspicious_fish)
That's honestly not the only difference! Sicle cell is genetic, so are thalessemia and tay-sachs. And what about differences in bone structure, face shape and facial characteristics?
Yes but there's a difference between inherent genetic differences between balck and white people, and differences in disease prevalences which have nothing to do with skin colour; just cos they may co-exist does not determien causation.

*******s. Where did I say that? I already indicated that I'm not a doctor or a genetic engineer. You brought the gene issue into it. I merely asked questions based on what you told me.

So don't put words in my mouth.
Well somebody brought up the issue about SCD and stuff, tho can't remember who it was. Sorry if i caused offense .

Stats show what is there, not why it is there. Stats can be used to prove anything - just ask the BNP.
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Who says that's not due to nurture, not nature?
Ever considered that the more we stereotype balck people like this, the more likely they are to continue to live up to that stereotype?
What are you saying? That black people raise their children to be more violent? That's "nurture" isn't it?

Besides, are we talking about fact or reasons behind that fact; one issue at a time if you please.
suspicious_fish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What are you saying? That black people raise their children to be more violent? That's "nurture" isn't it?

Besides, are we talking about fact or reasons behind that fact; one issue at a time if you please.
I don't think black parents raise their children to be more violent, but parents aren't the only nurturers. Social environment is just as important.
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Stats show what is there, not why it is there. .
Excuse me? I thought we were talking about a fact not trying to find reasons behind the fact.
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't think black parents raise their children to be more violent, but parents aren't the only nurturers. Social environment is just as important.
Who else nurtures them to become violent?
randdom
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Nurture can refer to society as well and parenting. And the fact (which has been twisted as I said in an earlier point) and the reasons behind it are the same issue
pkonline
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Excuse me? I thought we were talking about a fact not trying to find reasons behind the fact.
But you can't use facts in arguments unless you know what they fully mean.
suspicious_fish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Who else nurtures them to become violent?
Please be aware: I know that I'm talking in large generalisations, and this only applies to a portion of black people.
If a child is raised in a very poor ghetto where violence is the norm, or even necessary in order to survive, they will learn that that is the way to be.
The more we stigmatise, the longer these ghettos prosper.
And I know that's not the sole reason, but it is a reason,
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Please be aware: I know that I'm talking in large generalisations, and this only applies to a portion of black people.
If a child is raised in a very poor ghetto where violence is the norm, or even necessary in order to survive, they will learn that that is the way to be.
The more we stigmatise, the longer these ghettos prosper.
And I know that's not the sole reason, but it is a reason,
I think you are struggling to find excuses for a disproportionate amount of violent crime amongst blacks.
suspicious_fish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think you are struggling to find excuses for a disproportionate amount of violent crime amongst blacks.
I'm not struggling at all, I'm providing an opinion based on fact.
Find me the "violence gene" prevalent in blacks and not whites and I'll believe you.
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
But you can't use facts in arguments unless you know what they fully mean.
But why can you not understand that we're not arguing about anything right now are we? Just that there is a disproportionate amount of violent black crime.

Wht are you so eager to charge in like a bull in a china shop to shoot down the fact? What's your rush?
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm not struggling at all, I'm providing an opinion based on fact.
Find me the "violence gene" prevalent in blacks and not whites and I'll believe you.
I already told you I'm not addressing reasons. Who said anything about a violence gene? I'm talking about whether what I said is fact or fiction and not WHY it is fact or fiction. Why can't you understand the difference?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.87%
No (515)
72.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise