inter-racial Watch

This discussion is closed.
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by pkonline)
No it isn't because those stats don't justify that black people are more violent.
Well.....FU*K ME!......what exactly would justify it in your mind :rolleyes: ?
suspicious_fish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
Snide remark. But you can't do it can you? You cannot produce a single post where I suggested blacks are more naturally violent than whites. Ah.....what as shame..........don't cry........

Your problem is that you are so eager to jump on any PC apologist bandwagon that you don't read what is being typed but prefer reading what you'd like to see, giving yourself an excuse to show the forum your liberal left PC credentials. (Who'd be without them on this forum? :rolleyes: )

The problem is that all you do is make yourself look retarded.
Before you patronise me, listen to what I'm saying: I never said that you said that. Never. That was someone esle who said that, I think pkonline. Not me. We're not the same person.
I agree with you, for pete's sake - I know that blacks commit more violent crime than whites!
That wasn't a snide remark, I meant it - you said you don't want to discuss the reasons, so it's fair to assume that we can discuss them without you.
What's your problem?
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ArisGreenleaf)
http://www.cnn.com/US/9807/13/deathrow.restitution/
MIAMI (CNN) -- More than 30 years after they were sentenced to death for two murders they did not commit, two Florida men received $500,000 each from the state Monday for their wrongful conviction.

http://castleofhopeforlostsouls.org/...npetition.html
6. Since the wrongfully convicted are mostly black and almost always poor the civil rights laws should apply. Civil rights are being denied to the blacks and/or the poor because they are black and/or poor. Their rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are being denied.

Plenty of others...
Have you got any from any more objective sources?
pkonline
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well.....FU*K ME!......what exactly would justify it in your mind :rolleyes: ?
I give pple the benefit of the doubt. So far there is nothing to show me that black people are more violent than non-black. And I'd be surprised if there was any such evidence.
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by suspicious_fish)
Before you patronise me, listen to what I'm saying: I never said that you said that. Never. That was someone esle who said that, I think pkonline. Not me. We're not the same person.
I agree with you, for pete's sake - I know that blacks commit more violent crime than whites!
That wasn't a snide remark, I meant it - you said you don't want to discuss the reasons, so it's fair to assume that we can discuss them without you.
What's your problem?

That's not what you were responding to at all.

Here's what was said:

Howard: Produce one post where this has been advanced by me.....or SHUT UP!

Fish: Or talk about it without you.

That looked very much to me as if you were implying it would be difficult to find a post in which I hadn't put forward those views.

If I misinterpreted I apologize but I feel your responce was less than clear and certainly disjointed.
suspicious_fish
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
That's not what you were responding to at all.

Here's what was said:

Howard: Produce one post where this has been advanced by me.....or SHUT UP!

Fish: Or talk about it without you.

That looked very much to me as if you were implying it would be difficult to find a post in which I hadn't put forward those views.

If I misinterpreted I apologize but I feel your responce was less than clear and certainly disjointed.
OK, I'm sorry if I was unclear.
But please do check who's said what before criticising!
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Oh no it wasn't. And as I started this little flurry I should know! Nowhere has anybody, including me, used or even suggested the "more violent by nature" argument.

Produce one post where this has been advanced by me.....or SHUT UP!

I should love to know what posts you are reading or what technique you use to twist a simple statement into a sociological argument.
Here is when it was first bought up not by you

(Original post by randdom)
That just isn't true. Do you have any facts that back up your claim that black people are more violent. I don't think you will be able to find any. If you are saying this purely because of what you see on American TV then I would try and watch/read something else. Like bowling for conanbine. Why would you say that black people hate being black and that is why they mix with white people If you had read some of the previous posts you would see that many black people are very proud of being black.

Then don't have them that is your choice but don't insult people who want to. How is ruining their heritage by having children with someone of another race. You can still teach your children and grand children about your heritage. I would love any child of mine whatever race their father was.

Well you sure seem to be acting like you have a problem with them. Why should we have to be segrigated we can learn alot from different cultures.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned in your post is Love. Black and white people can fall in Love with each other. Don't you think that, that is a more likely reason for them to get together and decide to have children than to change their childrens appearance. White people are just as likely to want to kill their own race as black people it just hasn't happend as recently but if you look at history you will see.
And I wasn't saying that you had said that people were born violent I was saying that someone else had said it. And then I said why I didn't agree with it
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by pkonline)
I give pple the benefit of the doubt. So far there is nothing to show me that black people are more violent than non-black. And I'd be surprised if there was any such evidence.
So, you'll ignore statistics and give people the benefit of the doubt?

How about releasing a bunch of pedophiles intio the community; we can ignore statistics that suggest they're likely to re-offend; lets give them the benefit of the doubt?

Doesn't the fact that there is more black violent crime suggest blacks are more violent?
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
OK, I'm sorry if I was unclear.
But please do check who's said what before criticising!
And please make sure any responses you give on a "reply to post" are actually relevent to the post.

It makes life so much easier and alleviates the need to divine what you might be saying.
randdom
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

How about releasing a bunch of pedophiles intio the community; we can ignore statistics that suggest they're likely to re-offend; lets give them the benefit of the doubt?

Doesn't the fact that there is more black violent crime suggest blacks are more violent?
No like I have said I am claiming that black people aren't violent because they are black and the reasons are more to do with the social factors and the percentage of people from lower class backgrounds.
suspicious_fish
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
And please make sure any responses you give on a "reply to post" are actually relevent to the post.

It makes life so much easier and alleviates the need to divine what you might be saying.
I though I was clear.
If it wasn't clear to you, I apologise again.
But please, let's not turn this into another pointless forum fight?
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I though I was clear.
If it wasn't clear to you, I apologise again.
But please, let's not turn this into another pointless forum fight?
Got my vote.
randdom
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Shall we get back to the original point of this post which was inter-racial relationships.
Aeris
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Have you got any from any more objective sources?

Sure. Give me a sec...And just because the other one came from the census bureau and FBI crime report doesn't mean that the people who created those reports were objective.
pkonline
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'll consider them, but won't take 'em at face value.

No because paedophiles are by definition already convicted and have done wrong, black people haven't done anything wrong.

No it doesn't. It means that there are many problems in the community which may increase the rate of crime for some people in that community.
suspicious_fish
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Got my vote.
Oh, thank god for that!
I was scared this was going to turn into another meaningless slanging match.
You've won my respect, Howie, my man.
I bet you're soooooo happy. :rolleyes:
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Oh, thank god for that!
I was scared this was going to turn into another meaningless slanging match.
You've won my respect, Howie, my man.
I bet you're soooooo happy. :rolleyes:
Exhausted! Feel more like I've just given birth than had an argument of the "he said she said you said" variety. Sod this for a game of soldiers!
suspicious_fish
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Exhausted! Feel more like I've just given birth than had an argument of the "he said she said you said" variety. Sod this for a game of soldiers!
Absolutely!
I'm off.
Toodle-oo.
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
[QUOTE=pkonline]No because paedophiles are by definition already convicted and have done wrong, black people haven't done anything wrong.
[QUOTE=pkonline]

Oh don't be silly. I obviously didn't expect a literal comparison. I was trying to get a point about statistics across.

I wonder how long it will be before you twist my words to say "all black people are guilty at birth and can be compared only to pedophiles where the horrors of their crimes are concerned"? :rolleyes:
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Absolutely!
I'm off.
Toodle-oo.
Ciao.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (204)
12.73%
Excited (139)
8.67%
Worried (291)
18.15%
Terrified (364)
22.71%
Meh (144)
8.98%
Confused (35)
2.18%