This discussion is closed.
ToshTrent
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Silus)
Thats because they are white **** sluts. They return to white men only when they have their first half-cast ******* and it's obvious that their ****** impregnator has no intention of working for a living and supporting the slut and her monkey child.
Tad on the harsh side chap.
Samara
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Silus)
Thats because they are white **** sluts. They return to white men only when they have their first half-cast ******* and it's obvious that their ****** impregnator has no intention of working for a living and supporting the slut and her monkey child.

Now thats jus bein plain raciest! that ****s cruel 'MONKEY CHILD' and u betta b BLACK 2 b using the word *****!! That ****s foul It ain't the childs fault
ToshTrent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I wonder if cross breading is a reason for allot of the illnesses? Perhaps there is a jean which does not combine the same and then causes irregularities in the system.
ToshTrent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Samara)
Now thats jus bein plain raciest! that ****s cruel 'MONKEY CHILD' and u betta b BLACK 2 b using the word *****!! That ****s foul It ain't the childs fault
I don't believe that was necessary from him, but I do think people yelling “Raciest” every time someone makes a comment is as offensive. It people say “FAT *******” we don't suddenly start yelling “Prejudice” at them.

We need to start thinking of us all as one nation, and rule out this word racist, if someone is unkind then that's what we should call it, not racist.
Aeris
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ToshTrent)
I don't believe that was necessary from him, but I do think people yelling “Raciest” every time someone makes a comment is as offensive. It people say “FAT *******” we don't suddenly start yelling “Prejudice” at them.

We need to start thinking of us all as one nation, and rule out this word racist, if someone is unkind then that's what we should call it, not racist.

Don't be ridiculous. He used the words "*****" and "monkey child." What would you call that?
ToshTrent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ArisGreenleaf)
Don't be ridiculous. He used the words "*****" and "monkey child." What would you call that?
To be honest I don't really see why the word "******/*****" is offensive. I don't use it as black people seem to find it that way. There is a place in Africa called ****** mind.

But isn't calling people Black or White also racist, if we are to treat each other as equal, why even mention a colour.
Samara
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
U get wot i mean those words r blatantly racist Like i sed its not the childs fault!
I HAVE A QUESTION 4 ALLL THE BLACK BOI'S ON THIS BOARD (IF THERE R ANY?) WHY DO U PREFER WHITE GIRLS 2 BLACK CHICKS?
AND TO WHITE GIRLS Y DO U PREFER BLACK BOYS
I'M ASKIN THIS BCOZ MOST MIXED RELATIONSHIPS R OF THIS NATURE :confused:
Aeris
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
To be honest I don't really see why the word "******/*****" is offensive. I don't use it as black people seem to find it that way. There is a place in Africa called ****** mind.

But isn't calling people Black or White also racist, if we are to treat each other as equal, why even mention a colour.

So what if there's a place in Africa called Niger!?! I don't call you London just because there's a place in Europe called London. Do you actually think before you type?? Plus ****** has been a word that whites in the past have used to purposely be rude to black people. So if a black person doesn't want you to use the word you should respect that, no questions asked.
Samara
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

I'D LIKE 2 KNOW WOT PLACE IN AFRICA IS CALLED *****?
AND THE ANSWER 2 UR QUESTION ***** IS OFENSIVE BCOZ THE WORD WOZ CREATED DURING SALVERY WHEN WHITES USED 2 OWN ******/NEGRO THE STEM WORD OF *****. CALLIN PEEPS BLK AND WHITE IS NOT RACIEST COZ THATS DESCRIBIN UR COLOUR NOT CALLIN U A ***** OR CRACKER WHICH R BOTH RACIEST. HEY WE DIDN'T ASK 2 BE PUT ON SHIP AN B USED AS SLAVES!
ToshTrent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
So what if there's a place in Africa called ******!?! I don't call you London just because there's a place in Europe called London. Do you actually think before you type?? Plus ****** has been a word that whites in the past have used to purposely be rude to black people. So if a black person doesn't want you to use the word you should respect that, no questions asked.
I certainly do, and I quote "I don't use it as black people seem to find it that way."

People call us Brits, we don't find a problem with this even though the correct term is British, but if I were to call someone a Paki and not a Pakistani then I would be called racist. Why should one rule be different when applied to us?
ToshTrent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Samara)
I'D LIKE 2 KNOW WOT PLACE IN AFRICA IS CALLED *****?
AND THE ANSWER 2 UR QUESTION ***** IS OFENSIVE BCOZ THE WORD WOZ CREATED DURING SALVERY WHEN WHITES USED 2 OWN ******/NEGRO THE STEM WORD OF *****. CALLIN PEEPS BLK AND WHITE IS NOT RACIEST COZ THATS DESCRIBIN UR COLOUR NOT CALLIN U A ***** OR CRACKER WHICH R BOTH RACIEST. HEY WE DIDN'T ASK 2 BE PUT ON SHIP AN B USED AS SLAVES!
You weren't put on a ship where you?

Niger is located just below Libya and to the left of Chad.

Here's a link to a map for your interest.

I must also remind you I haven't made a racist comment in this post.
Aeris
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I certainly do, and I quote "I don't use it as black people seem to find it that way."

People call us Brits, we don't find a problem with this even though the correct term is British, but if I were to call someone a Paki and not a Pakistani then I would be called racist. Why should one rule be different when applied to us?

It's not the same thing! You LIVE in Britain. Most black people in America and the world have never even BEEN to Niger. I don't know about all of that Paki/ Pakistani stuff. But if they want you to call them Pakistani, deal with it bub. Maybe you should find out why instead of being so critical.

People in other countries call Americans Yanks.
Aeris
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You weren't put on a ship where you?

Niger is located just below Libya and to the left of Chad.

Here's a link to a map for your interest.

I must also remind you I haven't made a racist comment in this post.

You seem to think that we're calling you racist. I don't believe that YOU have said anything wrong. It was the first person Silvus or whatever, but the fact that you're so defensive suggests that you have been called a racist for some misunderstanding in the past.
ToshTrent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You seem to think that we're calling you racist. I don't believe that YOU have said anything wrong. It was the first person Silvus or whatever, but the fact that you're so defensive suggests that you have been called a racist for some misunderstanding in the past.
Yeh I have, sorry for jumping on the band waggon.
Aeris
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeh I have, sorry for jumping on the band waggon.
ToshTrent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ReturnofGnostic)
Oh stop winging on and on about the booorrring issue of the borrring slave trade.

In 500 AD some Anglo-Saxons were enslaved and brought to Rome - perhaps I should go to Rome and ask for "compensation", no?

Fact is, blacks were enslaved by Arab traders who did deals with African tribal leaders. And blacks gained the most out of slavery - there are 30 million black people in the USA - if it weren’t for slavery they would be dying of starvation, war, or aids back in that accursed Africa. And let us not forget that the Caribbean is colonised by blacks now. I don’t know about you, but I would call that a bargain.

Every people on this earth has been injured and mistreated by another people at some point in time. Germany killed millions, but we don’t hate them now.

If you wish to be enslaved to the past, so be it. It only means those dead African tribal leaders and Arab traders rule what little of what counts as your brain.
I can see where your going with that arguement but the issues of classing black people as the same as white people are extremly recent. We are still making changes at present to repair what was done a few years back. Give it 50 years and the issues of slavery will all be put in the past.
suspicious_fish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Because of context and history. "Paki" has always been a derogatory term, never neutral, whereas "Brit" has always been just a neutral contraction. It's all a case of how it's been used in the past.
ToshTrent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Africa has had 50 years. Both Africa and Asia have had 50 years of freedom from Western rule. Whereas oriential Asia's growth is unbelievable, and India's on a steady path, Africa is only going backwards. Africa is backwards because of the Africans, not us. It's time they start accepting some responsibility for their own actions, and start being independent (relying for one's existence upon the charity of the West is not being independent).

They can either spend the next few centuries moaning on and on about how "da evil white man" enslaved several tens of thousands of their ancestors 200 years ago, or evolve and start having some dignity instead of being the most backward people on earth.
I do find it hard to understand why some areas of Africa are so backward with moving in society. Drinking from the same source as they urinate etc, starving from no food, yet don't do much about it. Is this a cause from a war or some other reason?
Samara
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh stop winging on and on about the booorrring issue of the borrring slave trade.

In 500 AD some Anglo-Saxons were enslaved and brought to Rome - perhaps I should go to Rome and ask for "compensation", no?

Fact is, blacks were enslaved by Arab traders who did deals with African tribal leaders. And blacks gained the most out of slavery - there are 30 million black people in the USA - if it weren’t for slavery they would be dying of starvation, war, or aids back in that accursed Africa. And let us not forget that the Caribbean is colonised by blacks now. I don’t know about you, but I would call that a bargain.

Every people on this earth has been injured and mistreated by another people at some point in time. Germany killed millions, but we don’t hate them now.

If you wish to be enslaved to the past, so be it. It only means those dead African tribal leaders and Arab traders rule what little of what counts as your brain.
1ST OFF AFRICA WAS NEVA A DYING CONTINET IF U HAD BOTHED 2 DO UR HISTORY RATHER THEN SAYING I WOULD BE DYING OF STAVATION U WOULD HAVE RELIZED THAT AFRICA WAS COMPLETLY DIFFERENT 2 WOT IT IS NOW IT WAS A RICH EMPIRE AND HAD TOWNS AND CITIES. IT HAD LAW AND ORDER BEFORE SALVERY AND NOT A LOT OF PEEPS WERE STAVIN. YES U R CORRECT ABOUT THE ARB TRADERS TAKING BLACKS BUT THEY DIDN'T PUT THEM ON SHIPS AND THEY DIDN'T CALL THEM ****** OR MAKE THEM SLEEP IN BARN YARD LIKE THEY WERE ANIMALS WHEN THE WHITE MAN FROM EUROPE CAME AND GAVE AFRICAN TRIBAL LEADERS GUNS AND ALCOHOL AND CAUSED BLACKS TO FIGHT AMONG THEMSELVES! THATS HOW THE DISTRUCTION OF AFRICA BEGAN AND SLAVERY LASTED 400 YRS AND WAS LIKE ANY OTHER THING THAT HAPPENED ON THIS EARTH. WITH OUT AFRICA EUROPE WOULD'NT HAVE PULLED THRU THE BLACK DEATH CAUSE FOOD CAME FRM WEST AFRICA DURING THE BLACK DEATH :mad: LEARN UR HISTORY NEXT TIME U B CALLIN AFRICA A STARVIN PLACE :mad: :mad: :mad:
suspicious_fish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I do find it hard to understand why some areas of Africa are so backward with moving in society. Drinking from the same source as they urinate etc, starving from no food, yet don't do much about it. Is this a cause from a war or some other reason?
Don't do anything about it? You think they're starving out of choice?
You can't make money and food when you have no money to start with - no way to irrigate land (drought is rampant in Africa), no tools and no seeds = no food.
As far as drinking dirty water, it's a mixture of ignorance and only having one water source, if that.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (299)
34.13%
No (577)
65.87%

Watched Threads