Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ReturnofGnostic)
    Africa has had 50 years. Both Africa and Asia have had 50 years of freedom from Western rule. Whereas oriential Asia's growth is unbelievable, and India's on a steady path, Africa is only going backwards. Africa is backwards because of the Africans, not us. It's time they start accepting some responsibility for their own actions, and start being independent (relying for one's existence upon the charity of the West is not being independent).

They can either spend the next few centuries moaning on and on about how "da evil white man" enslaved several tens of thousands of their ancestors 300 years ago, or evolve and start having some dignity instead of being the most backward people on earth.

How...insensitive, to say the least. Apartheid was only legally repealed in Africa around 1990. Blacks only gained equal rights in the US in 1964. Do you think that either of those two things made whites who hates blacks stop hating them? And who's whining? Sure America's great and everything with blacks, but do you realize the hell that they've had to go through trying to be a part of this country?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samara)
    1ST OFF AFRICA WAS NEVA A DYING CONTINET IF U HAD BOTHED 2 DO UR HISTORY RATHER THEN SAYING I WOULD BE DYING OF STAVATION U WOULD HAVE RELIZED THAT AFRICA WAS COMPLETLY DIFFERENT 2 WOT IT IS NOW IT WAS A RICH EMPIRE AND HAD TOWNS AND CITIES. IT HAD LAW AND ORDER BEFORE SALVERY AND NOT A LOT OF PEEPS WERE STAVIN. YES U R CORRECT ABOUT THE ARB TRADERS TAKING BLACKS BUT THEY DIDN'T PUT THEM ON SHIPS AND THEY DIDN'T CALL THEM ****** OR MAKE THEM SLEEP IN BARN YARD LIKE THEY WERE ANIMALS WHEN THE WHITE MAN FROM EUROPE CAME AND GAVE AFRICAN TRIBAL LEADERS GUNS AND ALCOHOL AND CAUSED BLACKS TO FIGHT AMONG THEMSELVES! THATS HOW THE DISTRUCTION OF AFRICA BEGAN AND SLAVERY LASTED 400 YRS AND WAS LIKE ANY OTHER THING THAT HAPPENED ON THIS EARTH. WITH OUT AFRICA EUROPE WOULD'NT HAVE PULLED THRU THE BLACK DEATH CAUSE FOOD CAME FRM WEST AFRICA DURING THE BLACK DEATH :mad: LEARN UR HISTORY NEXT TIME U B CALLIN AFRICA A STARVIN PLACE :mad: :mad: :mad:
    Africa is a starving place at the moment.
    Gnostic can be a bit like that.
    Please turn off the capslock?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToshTrent)
    You weren't put on a ship where you?

Niger is located just below Libya and to the left of Chad.

Here's a link to a map for your interest.

I must also remind you I haven't made a racist comment in this post.

OMG LMFAO IT IS NOT CALLED NEGGER IT IS A FRENCH WORD AND IS PRONOUNCED DIFFERENTLY IT IS CALLED NI-JER NOT ****** OK U MAKE ME LAUGH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suspicious_fish)
    Don't do anything about it? You think they're starving out of choice?
    You can't make money and food when you have no money to start with - no way to irrigate land (drought is rampant in Africa), no tools and no seeds = no food.
    As far as drinking dirty water, it's a mixture of ignorance and only having one water source, if that.
    Ah rite sorry, I’m only going by what I’ve seen on BBC documentaries. On these programmes they appear to be sitting around with flies on their faces. I found that rather disturbing to be honest.
    Shame we can't do something major about this problem, I was going to apply to the VSO (Voluntary Services Overseas) but they wanted a 3 year contract. I can't afford to be out of work for that long. So perhaps when I've made enough I'll go over and start a project build of my own.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToshTrent)
    Ah rite sorry, I’m only going by what I’ve seen on BBC documentaries. On these programmes they appear to be sitting around with flies on their faces. I found that rather disturbing to be honest.
    Shame we can't do something major about this problem, I was going to apply to the VSO (Voluntary Services Overseas) but they wanted a 3 year contract. I can't afford to be out of work for that long. So perhaps when I've made enough I'll go over and start a project build of my own.
    When you're dying of starvation it's really not worth the energy to brush the flies off your face when you know they're just going to land on you again.
    Extremely disturbing, yes.

ReputationRep:
    Africa is a starving place at the moment.
    Gnostic can be a bit like that.
    Please turn off the capslock?
    AFRICA IS NOT ALL A STARVING PLACE BUT THE GUNS AND ALCOHOL MADE AFRICA LIKE THIS HOW CAN AFRICA REBUILD IT'S SELF IF PLACES LIKE THE KIMBELY MINES R BEING OWNED BY WHITE PEEPS AND ALL OF THE PROFIT IS GOING 2 THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES AND NOT BACK 2 AFRICA. AND AN ANSWER 2 THE PERSON WHO POSTED BOUT 'DA WHITE DEVILS' AFRICA IS SLOWLY REBUILDING IT'S SELF COZ THERE R A LOT OF PROJECTS GOIN ON WHICH THE MEDIA DOES NOT HI LIGHT.

'AFRICA WAS ALMOST ROBBED NAKED' NAS I KOW I CAN

ReputationRep:
    When you're dying of starvation it's really not worth the energy to brush the flies off your face when you know they're just going to land on you again.
    Makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    AFRICA IS NOT ALL A STARVING PLACE BUT THE GUNS AND ALCOHOL MADE AFRICA LIKE THIS HOW CAN AFRICA REBUILD IT'S SELF IF PLACES LIKE THE KIMBELY MINES R BEING OWNED BY WHITE PEEPS AND ALL OF THE PROFIT IS GOING 2 THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES AND NOT BACK 2 AFRICA. AND AN ANSWER 2 THE PERSON WHO POSTED BOUT 'DA WHITE DEVILS' AFRICA IS SLOWLY REBUILDING IT'S SELF COZ THERE R A LOT OF PROJECTS GOIN ON WHICH THE MEDIA DOES NOT HI LIGHT.

'AFRICA WAS ALMOST ROBBED NAKED' NAS I KOW I CAN
    So we need to force the white owners of these mines to give them up. Sounds tricky, but possible...

Could you remove the uppercase please? It usually indicates shouting, and it isn't as clear to read. Thanx

ReputationRep:

NOW UR JUS BEIN STUPID HAVE U EVA BEEN 2 AFRICA?
    I GUESS NOT :mad: IF U EVA WENT TO AFRICA THERE R SUM RICH AND POOR PLACES JUS LIKE WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY THE MEDIA ONLY SHOWS U THE STARVIN PARTS.
    DON'T ACT LIKE THERE AIN'T NO FLIES HERE

ReputationRep:
    NOW UR JUS BEIN STUPID HAVE U EVA BEEN 2 AFRICA?
    I GUESS NOT :mad: IF U EVA WENT TO AFRICA THERE R SUM RICH AND POOR PLACES JUS LIKE WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY THE MEDIA ONLY SHOWS U THE STARVIN PARTS.
    DON'T ACT LIKE THERE AIN'T NO FLIES HERE
    Yeh good point, like look at Liverpool. Just Kiddin.

ReputationRep:
    If it weren't for "da white peeps" millions of africans who depend upon their existence on our charity would perish within 3 weeks.

I think that the best charity is to let the weak perish. If we feed these africans they breed, they still cant feed themselves, and the problem increases (and even worse - they come over here and spread their vile little diseases!). But if we dont feed them, or feed them but with the condition that they're neutered, then the problem ends.

As for you madam, if you think my people and my country is so devilsh, then do allow me the honour of buying you a single ticket back to whatever mumbo-jumbo african country you came from.

U RASIEST AS HELL I AIN'T GONNA STUP 2 U'R LEVEL
    AS 4 BUYING ME A TICKET! HOW CAN U'R SLAVE OWNER GREAT GREAT 6 GENERATIONS AGO BROUGHT ME HERE AND I HAVE WHITE MIXED UP IN MY FAMILY SO IF IT WASN'T 4 U'R SLAVE OWNER ANCESTOR I WOULD'T B HERE
    I'D B IN AFRICA SO UR STUCK WIT ME HA HA HA HA

ReputationRep:
    U JUST MAKE ME PLAIN SICK TELL ME HOW THE HELL WOULD U DEFEND U'R SELF IF I PUT A GUN 2 U'R HEAD B**@* ? AND U DID'T HAVE A GUN U JUS HAD A STICK !!!!

Can i have my ticket now
    u just a clown were can i go if u'r ancestor raped my grandma
    i'm probably related 2 u'r sorry ass

ReputationRep:
    wow. Are you two STILL going at it?!

ReputationRep:
    Probably not, for my ancestors probably had better taste

BTW Blacks kill blacks, not whites.
    SORRY BRO I'M RELATED 2 U
    U'R ANCESTOR ****ED MY GRANDMA COZ HE DIDN'T WANT 2 ****
    WHITE CHICKS
    HADA TASTE 4 BLACKS BRO

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, none of my ancestors would have the bad taste to mate with any of yours.

STOP KIDDIN U'R SELF U'R MY WHITE BROTHER!
    HA HA HA HA

how u no u ain't related 2 me

WHERE'S MY TICKET SO I CAN DO A U TURN BACK 2 DA UK
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

ReputationRep:
    My ancestors were administrators in India during the days of the Raj. We were involved in India since the Mutiny. My ancestors had nothing to do with our empire in Africa.

As for the ticket, I will gladly pay the £500 or so for you to return to Africa. Send me a private message and we can arrange details.
    NUFF BOUT THE AFRICA TING IT'S GETTIN DRY I DON'T CHAT 2 RACISTS BOUT AFRICA

AS 4 THE TICKET I HAVE WHITE IN MY FAMILY SO I HAVE AS MUCH RIGHT 2 STAY IN THIS COUNTRY AS U
    HA HA HA HA
    GOT ANOTHER 1 ON U
    I PETY U

ReputationRep:
    Even if one of your ancestors were white that doesn't mean you have a natural right to be in this country. If it were up to me, degenerates like you would be kicked out. Immigration from India, China etc is to be welcomed, not criminals and Muslims like you.
    MY FAMILY CONSISEST'S OF 49% WHITE LOOKS LIKE UR STUCK WIT ME
    AND HOW DO U KNOW I'M MUSLIM?

QUESTION? I'M I MUSLIM??? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I'm Waht Eva U Want Me 2 B!

K!
    Now Can U Plz Stop Arguin!! :d
    Coz I'm Tired Right About Now

ReputationRep:
    What am amusing thread. :rolleyes: I should really stop being naive by assuming that most threads will contain some worthy arguments.

ReputationRep:
    This thread has gone to hell, we all know that Africa is a continent that will never be able to stand by itself. I think its funny that your said earlier on that you didnt asked to be put on ships and chains when in fact it was other black tribes that sold the africans into slavery.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.