This discussion is closed.
rasmus-rocks
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I've got a Nokia 3310 & it's registered & all [email protected] I can still recieve calls and ring ppl up but every time I try 2 send a text it goes: Message sending failed What do I do? :confused:
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by rasmus-rocks)
I've got a Nokia 3310 & It's registered & all [email protected] I can still recieve calls and ring ppl up but every time I try 2 send a text it goes: Message sending failed What do I do? :confused:
which network is it with??
rasmus-rocks
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
which network is it with??
Oh soz. It's with Vodaphone.
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh soz. It's with Vodaphone.
phone up the help desk- from a landline if you can...the number should be with your phone pack...then they can check all the settings for u...check you have a message centre number, and that validity period is set to maximum, and that you have a signal.....
rasmus-rocks
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
phone up the help desk- from a landline if you can...the number should be with your phone pack...then they can check all the settings for u...check you have a message centre number, and that validity period is set to maximum, and that you have a signal.....
K I'll try that. Thanq!
Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've got a Nokia 3310 & it's registered & all [email protected] I can still recieve calls and ring ppl up but every time I try 2 send a text it goes: Message sending failed What do I do? :confused:
When I first got my phone it did that and the only thing that amended it was a 45 minute call to get someone to fix it. I think it's something to do with some centre number.... something like that
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
maybe the number it dials to send the messages is wrong. Find out the correct one and see if its the same.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (71)
18.73%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (78)
20.58%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (70)
18.47%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (80)
21.11%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (39)
10.29%
I haven't started researching yet (41)
10.82%

Watched Threads