Turn on thread page Beta

Mobile help! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've got a Nokia 3310 & it's registered & all [email protected] I can still recieve calls and ring ppl up but every time I try 2 send a text it goes: Message sending failed What do I do? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rasmus-rocks)
    I've got a Nokia 3310 & It's registered & all [email protected] I can still recieve calls and ring ppl up but every time I try 2 send a text it goes: Message sending failed What do I do? :confused:
    which network is it with??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    which network is it with??
    Oh soz. It's with Vodaphone.

ReputationRep:
    Oh soz. It's with Vodaphone.
    phone up the help desk- from a landline if you can...the number should be with your phone pack...then they can check all the settings for u...check you have a message centre number, and that validity period is set to maximum, and that you have a signal.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    phone up the help desk- from a landline if you can...the number should be with your phone pack...then they can check all the settings for u...check you have a message centre number, and that validity period is set to maximum, and that you have a signal.....
    K I'll try that. Thanq!

ReputationRep:
    I've got a Nokia 3310 & it's registered & all [email protected] I can still recieve calls and ring ppl up but every time I try 2 send a text it goes: Message sending failed What do I do? :confused:
    When I first got my phone it did that and the only thing that amended it was a 45 minute call to get someone to fix it. I think it's something to do with some centre number.... something like that

ReputationRep:
    maybe the number it dials to send the messages is wrong. Find out the correct one and see if its the same.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.