The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I wouldn't worry, the last 2 lessons before my 2nd test were absolutely appauling. I couldn't do any of my manouveres to save my life, i stalled the car like my life depended on it and half an hour before i was due to do my test i was in tears beggins my instructor to take me home because i didn't have the slightest chance of passing. He persuaded me to go to the test centre, i was shaking like mad got in the car, drove through places I'd never been to in my life, did my reverse corner and hit the curb so presumbed I'd failed, so calmed down and had a good drive. Got back to the test centre and I'd passed with 7 minors, so whatever happens beofre your test doesn't mean your going to fail your test. Just go out there and do your best :smile:
Reply 41
I had an awful mock test today with 6 serious and 3minors. My test is next week although i'll have 3 hours of lessons before that. My driving instructor told me to postpone the test, i checked on the DSA for the nearest dates but they're all in August!
but I don't want to wait that long.
i know I'll most likely fail next week if I do take the test but I want to take the test because at least I'll feel as if i've had a go at it and i won't feel as if I'm never able to reach test standard.

should I just go for it?
Reply 42
I've just failed 2 mocks, which is a bit crap really. First one, I TOTALLY screwed up, mounted the pavement twice-Going round a corner, because I was too busy trying not to stall lol. and reversing round a corner. (although he picked a corner on a slope! grr!) Was told to check mirrors more often and change down to 1st more often.
Did 3 point turn, and made it like an 8 point turn!

Second time

Stalled at lights that join a A road and kept everyone waiting a 2nd time. hahaha! and took more junctions in 2nd. damnit! :p: 3 point turn was on a main road, during rush hour, so i held cars up and freaked out. :rolleyes:

I then had a lovely incident with a lorry pulling into the test centre car park, which is mega tiny.

Does anyone else find that after they screw it up, they put their foot down, like proper speed? :p:

*edit* oh and my instrustor tried to get me to stop on a corner and then tried to give me a major for not being able to see the traffic! FOOL!
I just had a Mock test and failed within 15mins lol on Headington Toundabout I got in the wrong lane joining from Ring Road London. He pulled my wheel, he also duel braked me at a roundabout
Original post by Magnus Taylor
I just had a Mock test and failed within 15mins lol on Headington Toundabout I got in the wrong lane joining from Ring Road London. He pulled my wheel, he also duel braked me at a roundabout

Think I'm going to fail too :frown: :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fudgecake22
Think I'm going to fail too :frown: :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You won't :tongue: , luckily I now have a break until the 8th January when my Mocks finish and have eight hours as well as the one before the test on the 19th January. Do you think that those nine hours will enable me to be able to have a good chance of passing? I hope so! :frown:
I failed my mock test today got my test in 2 weeks I got 3 major and 18 minor so am a little concerned
I am a little concerned as I had my mock test and failed with 3 major 1 not pulling out quick enough 2 changing lanes where I could stayed in lane and 3 stopping at all junctions when I could go and also 17 minor and test is 2 weeks away should I rebook it for later late

Latest

Trending

Trending