The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 1
it should be coming through soonish.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
Look at "2006 - where are you living?"-thread and you'll see that atleast one unconditional first year student has gotten her housing assignment. So, it shouldn't be long know before more TSRs find out... :smile:
Reply 3
Haha I guess that means I will be receiving mine in a month, as that seems to be how long mail takes to travel over here. Promising though!
Reply 4
You'll be quicker than me... I'm conditional:frown: I really want to know though!
Reply 5
Jerry Landis
Haha I guess that means I will be receiving mine in a month, as that seems to be how long mail takes to travel over here. Promising though!

It won't take a month for first class to arrive in the USA. In fact, I received my entrant's pack a couple days after some people in the UK.
Reply 6
It must be so nice knowing that your definitely coming. Spose thats advantage of a gap year aswell. Instead im cacking myself because im pretty sure ive missed my offer by one grade!
Reply 7
Well then I guess there's hope I'll be luckier this time. I received confirmation of my acceptance to St Andrews via email, and didn't get my entrants pack for another month!

Latest

Trending

Trending