I'm Leader of the TSR Labour Party, ask me anything! Watch

Saoirse:3
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I saw the other 1,001 threads like this recently, so I thought I may as well do one myself A bit of background - I lead a party in the TSR Model House of Commons, specifically the awesome Labour Party! Different parties submit Bills and Motions for everyone to debate, a bit like the UK Politics forum but with more structure, more developed and thought-out discussion and (normally) less trolls. Ask my anything about Labour, the MHoC, Politics or whatever! And if you feel like getting involved and joining up, you can do so here:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/pro...editusergroups
Milostar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Saoirse:3)
I saw the other 1,001 threads like this recently, so I thought I may as well do one myself A bit of background - I lead a party in the TSR Model House of Commons, specifically the awesome Labour Party! Different parties submit Bills and Motions for everyone to debate, a bit like the UK Politics forum but with more structure, more developed and thought-out discussion and (normally) less trolls. Ask my anything about Labour, the MHoC, Politics or whatever! And if you feel like getting involved and joining up, you can do so here:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/pro...editusergroups
I've got a question!

How similar is the MHoC to the 'real' UK house of commons, in terms of policies, the way people interact etc?
emma.12
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
http://jamplify.com/Xmk5t0
Milostar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've got another question... have any former MHoC participants gone on to pursue a career in politics?
Willbean
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Why is labour such a joke?

Why do you constantly let in immigrants such as my mum when we have no room here?

Why is Ed Millibrand such an idiot?

Where are you going to get the money from?
nikkoch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Willbean)
Why is labour such a joke?

Why do you constantly let in immigrants such as my mum when we have no room here?

Why is Ed Millibrand such an idiot?

Where are you going to get the money from?
What is the point of these questions?

Labour isn't a joke, it's a large and very important party

Ed is a debatable figure, but don't you vote for a party with a set of values rather than the face of the party?

We need immigrants to fill jobs British won't/can't fill

Get money for what?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (127)
17.84%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (72)
10.11%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (123)
17.28%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (103)
14.47%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.83%
How can I be the best version of myself? (217)
30.48%

Watched Threads