The Student Room Group

HKU / CUHK Medicine Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by ivanhoifung
hi guys!
This is my third time trying for medicine!!!!
Lets hope we all get an offer :tongue:

oh dear.... what grades do you have
hi everyone. I'm from Singapore and applied for HKU mbbs. (international , non jupas) (main round). done my group interview and had second skype interview. does anyone know approx how long would the result be out? thanks so much
Reply 82
Original post by poddlewalks
hi everyone. I'm from Singapore and applied for HKU mbbs. (international , non jupas) (main round). done my group interview and had second skype interview. does anyone know approx how long would the result be out? thanks so much

I did my group interview in Singapore too (about 2 weeks ago?) but haven't heard back, have you already achieved your results?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chowkat
I did my group interview in Singapore too (about 2 weeks ago?) but haven't heard back, have you already achieved your results?

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey! I did the group interview too in sg, and they emailed me for a skype interview . what course are you applying for?
Reply 84
hey! I did the group interview too in sg, and they emailed me for a skype interview . what course are you applying for?

mbbs too, but I'll only take my exam in may/june. I assume that you already have your exam results?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 85

When did you submit your application and when was your interviews?
Original post by CvariableERIO
I thought CUHK don't take international med applicants?

But I heard CUHK medical students complaining about CUHK lowering their standards to admit more international applicants.
Original post by JackTeh96
When did you submit your application and when was your interviews?

hi! I submitted in December, group interview in mid march and second interview yesterday. do you know about when will I know my result of the application? so nervous!!
Original post by chowkat
mbbs too, but I'll only take my exam in may/june. I assume that you already have your exam results?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yep .got my exam result. what exam u took?
btw, any idea how long post interview would they release the result of the application ?
(edited 10 years ago)
oh dear.... what grades do you have

My grades are not excellent so I prefer not to say :frown:
I have been working for a year now I wonder if that would make a difference :colondollar:
Reply 90
hi! I submitted in December, group interview in mid march and second interview yesterday. do you know about when will I know my result of the application? so nervous!!

Original post by ivanhoifung
My grades are not excellent so I prefer not to say :frown:
I have been working for a year now I wonder if that would make a difference :colondollar:

Takes ages to know the results!!! I am wondering if I should apply to HKU/CUHK for medicine next year. I am an international student so it will be even more competitive right?
Takes ages to know the results!!! I am wondering if I should apply to HKU/CUHK for medicine next year. I am an international student so it will be even more competitive right?

It will be competitive disregarding where you from! If the little admission fees is not a problem for you then I would recommend you apply no matter what. You can never get in if you don't applying :tongue:
Reply 92
Just wondering, what is the average UMS score of those getting medi interviews in CUHK? :O
Reply 93

Hi...I am applicant from Malaysia and attended an interview in KL. From my understanding, MBBS international applicants have to go Hong Kong for interview. How sure you are there is no more interview after the interview in Singapore? Did you also called for individual interview during the group interview day?
Hi all, do interviews require a high level of knowledge of Cantonese?
A Singaporean here
Reply 95
Original post by toxicrock
Hi...I am applicant from Malaysia and attended an interview in KL. From my understanding, MBBS international applicants have to go Hong Kong for interview. How sure you are there is no more interview after the interview in Singapore? Did you also called for individual interview during the group interview day?

Hey! I am from Penang!! I want to apply to medicine in HK next year, can you describe briefly how the application process work? (for international students?) Thanks very much!

hi! yeah the skype interview should be final one alr. yep I got called for individual interview after the group. the interview was quite short . then about 2 weeks later I was informed abt the skype interview (they emailed me) w hku. what about your interviews? do you know about when will they give us a decision ? thanks so much ! so anxious !!
Reply 97
hi! yeah the skype interview should be final one alr. yep I got called for individual interview after the group. the interview was quite short . then about 2 weeks later I was informed abt the skype interview (they emailed me) w hku. what about your interviews? do you know about when will they give us a decision ? thanks so much ! so anxious !!

I am very anxious too~~They will give us a decision around May.
Reply 98
I am very anxious too~~They will give us a decision around May.

That's really late!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 99
Has anyone received early interview from HKU and CUHK? I hear they are conducting early interviews in April.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending