Tesco Trainee Management Programme 2013/14

Watch
RooCakes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Who's all applying for the scheme this year?
Anyone apply last year but didn't get in?
Has anyone applied for schemes with other companies and can compare?
I'm reapplying this year after not securing a place on the last intake.
JK
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by RooCakes)
Who's all applying for the scheme this year?
Anyone apply last year but didn't get in?
Has anyone applied for schemes with other companies and can compare?
I'm reapplying this year after not securing a place on the last intake.
Hey,

Good luck with this years application.
Did you get any feedback as to why you didn't secure a place last year?

JK
HulaHoop90
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi

I've applied for this year and am just waiting for my work sample date!!
Is anyone else applying / waiting for dates??
timtymski
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Congratz to everyone that passed their interview
I re-applied this year after I've failed the interview last year and this time I was successful so thrilled The email I got only said I'll be contacted in the New Year:rolleyes: nothing about work sample but as Im internal I don't think i need it tbh.
Keep us posted regarding which assessment centre you guys gonna be in :cool:
HulaHoop90
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Congratulations! I thought the phone interview was so tough - was so surprised I passed!!

The email I got sounds the same as yours - nothing actually about the work sample but I'm just assuming that's what they meant!

Seems like such a long time to wait now tho!
charcoalfeathers
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi I'm just wondering if you could tell me the timeline from when you applied to when you got your interview. The last contact I had with them was about them reviewing my online tests on 23/10/13. How long did it take from your tests to your interview? Thanks
HulaHoop90
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I was invited to interview the same day I did my tests and had my interview a week after that. It then took just under a week for them to get back to me.

I wouldn't worry if it takes them a bit longer to get back to you, they might just have lots of applications to get through. Have you checked the status of your application on the Tesco application page??
charcoalfeathers
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yes I've been checking it everyday. Was just getting worried others have heard back already! But I guess we'll see
Katieh007
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
How long does it take to complete this programme?
ScottA1234
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Does anyone know if there are only specific stores that you work at during the scheme or would it be at a local store to you? Also, how many hours a week is the scheme, and how many hours do you work once completing the scheme? Does this include weekends?
HulaHoop90
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Urm the scheme is a 12 month programme and I think you have to be prepared to travel up to 1.5 hours away.
I guess the hours would be full time during and after the scheme and you'd probably have to be prepared to work nights, shifts and weekends.
Stacy88
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi everyone, urgent help needed. I've been on the Trainee Management Scheme (also known as Options instore - I applied internally) for about 7 months now, I've completed my work placement and have my Sign-Off interview next week? Does anyone know what I'm likely to get asked? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Stacy88
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi everyone, urgent help needed. I've been on the Trainee Management Scheme (also known as Options instore) for about 7 months now, I've completed my work placement and have my Sign-Off interview next week? Does anyone know what I'm likely to get asked? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.
benjfarrar
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Stacy88)
Hi everyone, urgent help needed. I've been on the Trainee Management Scheme (also known as Options instore) for about 7 months now, I've completed my work placement and have my Sign-Off interview next week? Does anyone know what I'm likely to get asked? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

This programme isn't the same as options in store, I'm on options and have been offered a place at the assessment centres....no-one can help you here, sorry!
Lauraakarabbit
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi all, I've applied for the tesco trainee management course and my application has been successful, I now have two days to do the online tests: does anyone have any pointers as to what is in the tests? Thanks Laura
Katieh007
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What is the best way to become a team leader within Tesco?
benjfarrar
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hello, has anyone heard back about assessment centre dates and locations?
timtymski
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by benjfarrar)
Hello, has anyone heard back about assessment centre dates and locations?
Yup so excited to reach this stage, anyone booked their assessment centre in Manchester on 10th of March?
nickjamesknight
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by timtymski)
Yup so excited to reach this stage, anyone booked their assessment centre in Manchester on 10th of March?
Hey

I have my assessment on the same date in Manchester too!

Nick
benjfarrar
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Had mine yesterday in Bristol! Only 5 of us there!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (17)
20%
I'm not sure (2)
2.35%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (23)
27.06%
I have already dropped out (3)
3.53%
I'm not a current university student (40)
47.06%

Watched Threads