The Student Room Group

Anyone applying for adult nursing in Scotland in 2014

Hey,

I've seen a lot of threads for England but none for Scotland so is anyone going to apply for adult nursing or nursing studies to start next September for any of the following:

University of the west of Scotland
Caledonian University
Stirling University
Edinburgh University
Glasgow University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yea I'm thinking about applying for Cali and uws and Edinburgh why are you asking :smile: ?
Reply 2
Hi, we are applying to all the same places :smile:!
Hey! I am applying for

UWS
Glasgow Cali
Stirling
Dundee

I sent my application off today! :biggrin: does anyone know when they start interviews! And what grades do you guys have? I have ABBC at Scottish highers :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I only have a bbc in scottish highers just now in chemistry art and maths and now studying higher biology with a predicted b English with a predicted b and advanced maths with a predicted b and you sit a numeracy test in February if they think you are suitable at uws not sure if it's the same everywhere :smile:
Reply 5
Do yous know what places are first come first served or who waits till they are all in? I don't think my school is sending them till December! Are the interviews after offers? I've got ABB in History, biology and english. This year I'm sitting adv history, maths, chemistry and computing but we've not been told predicted grades yet
No I don't but I know offers are usually given out after interviews have taken place :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Hey! I've got AABB in modern studies, human biology, environmental studies and english with maths at Int 2. My form goes away at the end of this week... Exciteeeeeeeed!
Reply 8
hi i am a mature student from Birmingham and want to apply at
University of the west of Scotland
Caledonian University
Stirling University
Napier University
Dundee University
Reply 9
Heya. I've applied to some of the above unis too as a mature student and was wondering had anyone been given dates for interviews yet?
Hiya, I applied for Napier uni at the start of January and have an interview on the 21st of Feb.
Reply 11
Its good to hear that you're also mature student and applied in same universities
Reply 12
Original post by ygraineaustin
Hiya, I applied for Napier uni at the start of January and have an interview on the 21st of Feb.

Heya that's great to hear well done! Still waiting to hear from my applications which is getting a bit nerve wracking!
Reply 13
I had a Stirling applicant day (sort of like interview) and a uws testing day so far!
Reply 14
Wish you a very good luck. I am most interested in uws. Will you please let me know about your interview and other things about uws. Regards
Reply 15
The interviews start march after they have the results of the tests :smile:!
Reply 16
Just got an interview for Napier on the 26th! Super excited!!!
Reply 17
Wish you a very good luck.
Reply 18
Thank you :smile:
Reply 19
Hi :smile: I've applied for Adult Nursing at Napier and I have an interview on the 25th of this month, so I was just wondering if anyone could help me with the picture presentation we have to do, what kind of pictures will come up and about the essay etc
Thanks x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending