Emf_94x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi, I'm applying to study social work at 5 London universities with the 3 year degree course due to start in September 2014. I've nearly completed my UCAS application and am just currently waiting on my reference being completed. What I'm most nervous of all about however and what I wish to start planning for is the interview so I was wondering if anyone has been to an interview for such a course and can remember the types of questions asked at interview? Would be a great help and a massive relief even to get the slightest heads up!! Thanks, Emma
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Emf_94x)
Hi, I'm applying to study social work at 5 London universities with the 3 year degree course due to start in September 2014. I've nearly completed my UCAS application and am just currently waiting on my reference being completed. What I'm most nervous of all about however and what I wish to start planning for is the interview so I was wondering if anyone has been to an interview for such a course and can remember the types of questions asked at interview? Would be a great help and a massive relief even to get the slightest heads up!! Thanks, Emma
I haven't been to one but I'd suggest questions would be why do you want to study the course, what demonstrates this, what knowledge do you have of the course? etc.
returnmigrant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
[Just a warning here folks - whilst its fine to discuss general questions that might come up, please don't post any details of specific questions/tests etc from any social work interviews you might have attended.]
Sagedd
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi, I have just applied to South Wales uni's for social work. I really hope I get an interview but am very anxious. I'm desperate to know how long it takes to hear back from uni's!!
Elysia96
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey everyone!
I sent my UCAS off on Thursday last week and have 2 interviews so far :eek: , at Staffordshire and Coventry. But Nottingham trent offered me a place on their Health and Social Care course instead because they said they would like me to have more social work experience :mad: . Looking forward to these interviews though, hoping my other two choices give me interviews too, fingers crossed! Don't suppose anyone knows what questions they're going to ask at the interview days?
staceylouise.x
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hay!
Im applying for social work at, Nottingham, Nottingham trent, De montfort, Derby and Lincolnshire. I have got a interview at nottingham early next year, and a telephone interview with de montfort January. I've had a no from Derby as they said i would need to shadow a social worker for a few weeks before they would consider me :s. Good luck everyone though . x
Louise-Hannon
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi Elysia,

When is your interview for Staffs as i have one for there too x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (256)
33.82%
No (501)
66.18%

Watched Threads