Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    red anything thats on ur mind well just send me an e-mail and i will get back to u i will updata this everyday so i hope i get loads of messages back cheers peoples im doing SATs as well by the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popebob)
    red anything thats on ur mind well just send me an e-mail and i will get back to u i will updata this everyday so i hope i get loads of messages back cheers peoples im doing SATs as well by the way
    so are you the new ukl shrink then? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VoodooDoll)
    so are you the new ukl shrink then? :rolleyes:

possibly, i bet that "red" at the beginning of his statement is some kind of experiment.

ReputationRep:
    SATS SATS SATS !!
    all my mates seem to be gettin higehr makrs than me i try hard in test and still do rubbish !!!!!!!!!!~

and i cnt revise wellhow to do u guys do it .. i get so boardif therer any fun ways u can help ????????????????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3mzzie)
    SATS SATS SATS !!
    all my mates seem to be gettin higehr makrs than me i try hard in test and still do rubbish !!!!!!!!!!~

and i cnt revise wellhow to do u guys do it .. i get so boardif therer any fun ways u can help ????????????????
    Don't let your friends make you depressed.
    Concentrate on your marks not theirs. If you are really bothered, get a revision guide. Read through a page at a time, learn it. When you think you know it, try writing it down. That's what I did and it worked very well.

Anyway, SATs aren't important at all. They are just for the government's benefit and won't affect you in later life. But still try hard, it will get you used to external exams.

Good luck.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.