This discussion is closed.
Sami_ThePeelite
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hey, is anyone here doing English or History at Birmingham in september????
brum rocks
Report 16 years ago
yeah ive got an offer to read history and social science. pretty sure it will be my firm. am having accomadation probs though, dunno wheres best!
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I believe that Funky Phantom is doing history at Birmingham
Sami_ThePeelite
Rep:
?
really? oh fantastic !

yeh i sent my accomodation application off last week -hoping to get a single en suite self catering - expensive though lol

Funky Phantom ? cool i'll have to sent him a PM or something cheers
brum rocks
Report 16 years ago
yeah, where did you apply for? i cant decide between jarratt hall and douper hall
Sami_ThePeelite
Rep:
?
i don't know yet ! i sent the form out but it didnt ask for any names of halls that i wanted to stay in - just the various choices such as do i want an en suite and do i want catering/sharing etc....

what about you?

have you been to visit yet? i'm going in april
brum rocks
Report 16 years ago
oh yeah just seen the form, you dont have to specify! oh well i know that i want a self catered and en-suite room near the main campus.

have been to birmingham many times but not the acutal uni yet, but it all looks great and am going in april.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (588)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (720)
41.52%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (347)
20.01%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed