The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 10000
Original post by jack545
hello everyone, this is yash from navi mumbai, doing computing at lancaster uni. : ) nice to meet you all

Computing, wow!

Which languages are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by acidwiredheart
heya hii i like ur name :tongue: y king cobra if u don't mind me asking?

well soz took a long time to reply lol but well its kinda random but ermmm yh kind of in the most stupidest way related to my name well at least the king part if u kno hindi XD well anyway hope alls well:confused::colondollar::colone::mad::biggrin:
Original post by king cobra
well soz took a long time to reply lol but well its kinda random but ermmm yh kind of in the most stupidest way related to my name well at least the king part if u kno hindi XD well anyway hope alls well:confused::colondollar::colone::mad::biggrin:

Raj??

DISCLAIMER: sry for interfering

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cupcakes87
btw

how many happy bday Milan cakes do you have???

back up fam. Leave the guy alone :smile:

Original post by cupcakes87
i like the name Milan!!!

its so cool:biggrin:

I agree lol... Its better than my name anyway rofl.

Original post by daindian
Milan lol :biggrin:

Hey MEELAN... its me cuz, you alright? Finally back for good on tsr. No hiding this time.
PLEASE FORGIVE A STUPID FRESHIE LIKE MEE :frown: I just wanted a red passport, you were right all along :frown: now can we get married?? :biggrin:
Hello, I am a third year student from the University of Chichester in England. I was wondering if any of you could please help me with my dissertation by filling out my exciting online survey. I desperately need Asian/South East Asian participants, as my dissertation aims to explore the differences in how Easterners and Westerners perceive a scene. Here is the link if you are interested:

http://chichpscyh.eu.qualtrics.com/S...JyH8BI6bmmeQXX

Many thanks!
hello :smile:

Okay so I was hoping someone here could tell me how interviews for international students are held ? I'm a medical aspirant, living in India and in my last year of high school.
Original post by chocolatesauce
hey, im from southern India, a place called Kerala :smile:

same bruv
Who speaks malayalam here?
Original post by breezemuricken

same bruv

hello "bruv", which part of Kerala, I swear everyone I've spoken to is from Trivandrum. I speak it fluently :biggrin:

Me !!!! :biggrin:
hello "bruv", which part of Kerala, I swear everyone I've spoken to is from Trivandrum. I speak it fluently :biggrin:

Namaskaaram !! I guess I have to put an end to that pattern...I am from Kochi. :biggrin:
Which part of Trivandrum are you from ?
Original post by NPWorld
Namaskaaram !! I guess I have to put an end to that pattern...I am from Kochi. :biggrin:
Which part of Trivandrum are you from ?

haha namaskaram :biggrin: im from somewhere in between Attingal and Varkala. I really want to go there this year
haha namaskaram :biggrin: im from somewhere in between Attingal and Varkala. I really want to go there this year

Awesome.
Well, I am leaving for Kochi next month. So excited !! :biggrin:
Are you doing your A-Levels ATM ?

Latest