Do you think we will get some good summer weather this year? Watch

This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I am lookng forward to some sun but do you think this low preasure Britian seems to stuck in will ever shift or do you think this will be the patern for the entire summer?
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I am lookng forward to some sun but do you think this low preasure Britian seems to stuck in will ever shift or do you think this will be the patern for the entire summer?
I was in California last summer but heard there was an incredible heat wave here.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
apparently not - expect showers in the rain rather than under a lovely hosepipe/garden sprinkler
AT82
Rep:
?
Yep I remember comign back from town at 10:00pm and blokes were wondering round with no tops on it was so hot. It was 22c at 10pm, I remember when it reached 33C in Manchester city centre, that was pretty amazing.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Yep I remember comign back from town at 10:00pm and blokes were wondering round with no tops on it was so hot. It was 22c at 10pm, I remember when it reached 33C in Manchester city centre, that was pretty amazing.
reached 40c in gravesend apparently
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
omg..i hope its a hot summer...my last (hopefully) before uni (touch wood) ... we can go out and just walk around all summery 4 hours...yay...bring on summer!
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I hope we get a nice summer - dont normally care for it but this year I'm realy looking forward to wearing some nice, summery clothes and walking round without a coat! Its the simple things for me
AT82
Rep:
?
I doubt it will happen though as others have said I think rain will be the norm rather than sun. If the weather gets wetter of the long term I am moving to spain and opening up a web design business for the British bars or somthing.
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sun is fine but I'd rather have rain/cold than heat to be honest.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (179)
18.8%
No (573)
60.19%
Not really bothered about them (200)
21.01%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise