The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
At 2:00 am is it not?
Xenon
Great, 1 hours less sleep. Don't forget to change your clocks, cos else, you could mess up any plans you have. Anyone had any problems before caused by oversleeping because they forgot to change their clocks?

Changing clocks?! Thanks, I never knew! :biggrin:

BTW: I am 2nd on the members list! Wooohooo! :smile:
Reply 3
cheers :wink: unrelated to this, i just looked outta the window, why is the sky still glowing? is this reflected light?
bono
Changing clocks?! Thanks, I never knew! :biggrin:

BTW: I am 2nd on the members list! Wooohooo! :smile:

i cant wait till tomorrow - everything will be alot brighter earlier
Reply 5
TheWolf
cheers :wink: unrelated to this, i just looked outta the window, why is the sky still glowing? is this reflected light?

a streetlamp? :tongue:

they're robbing hours from my sunday!!!!!!!!

lou xxx
Reply 6
TheWolf

Must be. Same for me too.
Reply 7
thanks for reminding us, oh god, one hour less of deep sleep, thank god tomorrow is sunday!
Reply 8
I've already put mine forward
Reply 9
crap...so its kinda 12.40 rite now? im losing valuable work time here ppl!
viviki
I've already put mine forward

Same here.
ah thanks for reminding me, jst had to tell my parents =D
bright mornings are lovely, just walking into the bathroom and BAM the brightness
kokopops
crap...so its kinda 12.40 rite now? im losing valuable work time here ppl!

It all turns against you at the worst of times, it seems. :frown:
Reply 13
waiting2smile
Same here.

Just did mine, though my mum did hers ages one or 2 hours ago.
Reply 14
Xenon
Great, 1 hours less sleep. Don't forget to change your clocks, cos else, you could mess up any plans you have. Anyone had any problems before caused by oversleeping because they forgot to change their clocks?

Ugh, I always forget about the stupid clocks changing... means I get one hour less with my boyf :frown: ... and I'll sleep REALLY late lol- only got up at 12:30pm today
i shall put mine forward when i get to sleep or when i wake an hour earlier than normal :biggrin:
Xenon
Just did mine, though my mum did hers ages one or 2 hours ago.

My mum did the same earlier - ever so organised!
bollocks, forwards an hour, i need all the extra hours i can get. A 4000 word dissertation, 2 essays and source questions all to prepare for by monday :frown:
Reply 18
all of my clocks in my room were left the way they were when we put the time back. it is kind of kool. kos in the morning you get a shock awakening kos you think your late.

but its gonna be weird as they will be telling the correct time from tomorrow so i have to get used to them.
Thanx for the reminder, may have got up late for the game tomorrow.

Latest

Trending

Trending