This discussion is closed.
emmz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hi i need some advice frm u guys. im confused about this lad coz i went out wiv him but it only lasted 2 days lol and now 6 months later hes acting the way he did b4 he asked me out. evry time i say i fancy a celebrity or some1 in front of him he says stuff like ;i can sing and dance too' or says somethin good about himself he has really weird ways of showing wot he thinks. then i said to his sister (shes a friend) i feel sorry for u having to live wiv him as a joke in front of the lad hen he said to me 'i really feel sorry for u' but i dont think he was joking lol. i also told him i love my hamster for a joke lol and he said ' r u that desperate' again being serious.
i like this lad but i cant work him out at all? wots he thinkin?

ive just read wot ive wrote myself lol and it sounds really childish but i'll post it anyway :rolleyes:
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
hi i need some advice frm u guys. im confused about this lad coz i went out wiv him but it only lasted 2 days lol and now 6 months later hes acting the way he did b4 he asked me out. evry time i say i fancy a celebrity or some1 in front of him he says stuff like ;i can sing and dance too' or says somethin good about himself he has really weird ways of showing wot he thinks. then i said to his sister (shes a friend) i feel sorry for u having to live wiv him as a joke in front of the lad hen he said to me 'i really feel sorry for u' but i dont think he was joking lol. i also told him i love my hamster for a joke lol and he said ' r u that desperate' again being serious.
i like this lad but i cant work him out at all? wots he thinkin?

ive just read wot ive wrote myself lol and it sounds really childish but i'll post it anyway :rolleyes:
he is trying to treat you mean so that you are interested in him - he fears that if he comes on too strong he will scare you off yet he is implicitly saying he fancies you by trying to impress you - tell him how you feel and say you just feel you have to say what ur heart is feeling - put the ball in his court - maybe ask him out for a drink or a film - but dont come on too strong either or u could get hurt
emmz
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
he is trying to treat you mean so that you are interested in him - he fears that if he comes on too strong he will scare you off yet he is implicitly saying he fancies you by trying to impress you - tell him how you feel and say you just feel you have to say what ur heart is feeling - put the ball in his court - maybe ask him out for a drink or a film - but dont come on too strong either or u could get hurt
u think so? wot i want to know is why he ended the first relationship after like 2 days lol by kinda ignoring me and now hes acting like he did b4. he keeps asking me if i think hes ugly but ive no idea how to answer so i just say im not an expert with looks.

thanx for the advice
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
He'd like the ego boost of landing you again from the sounds of it. He's backing off not to play hard to get but becuase he's seen his earlier desperate attempts to gain favour with you ("I can sing and dance too" etc.).
young_free
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)

he;s not being serious at all, just having a laugh. He's playing with you because he thinks he can, stay away.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It sounds like he doesnt particularly like you to me
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (298)
34.14%
No (575)
65.86%

Watched Threads