The Student Room Group

AS Maths Revision Help

Hey everyone,I'm currently in AS doing: Maths - Econ - History - ItalianI did well in GCSE Maths getting an A overall, however i don't really know why with C1 i'm a bit struggling. I mean i get the concept and the examples are quite clear, when it comes down to do the exercies i get the first 4-5 right, then i start a bit to struggle, what i mean is to get the answer wrong although my technique and methods are right. I do them over and over again but i get the same answer. (i.e the question was based on parallel lines with coordinates, and it gave me numbers between -1 and 2. They expected me to get an answer which was 8. How!?)C1 was meant to be the easiest as it covers GCSE topics as well and my friends pretty much aced the papers. So i'm here to ask the A-Level Maths experts on a good revivison technique, roughly how long to spend on a topic and anything that will benefit me.I really want to get an A in ASAS: C1 - C2 - D1 A2: C3 C4 - S1
I'm studying AS Maths too but so far, it's quite easy. I got an A in GCSE too, so don't worry about your GCSE Maths, it is a very good grade.

My advice is don't set a time limit to what you want to study. Only move on to the next topic once you fully understand the concept. Don't rush, take your time and make sure you understand the topic.

Admiral Bubbles

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest