The Student Room Group

Interpreting/translating books!

Hi, I'm looking for some books for my interpreting course, wondering if you can help!
I would be grateful if anyone can give/lend/sell me any of the following! :smile:

· *Baker, M. (2010) In Other Words: A Course-book on Translation (2nd edition). London and New York: Routledge.

· *Munday, J. (2012) Introducing Translation Studies (3rd edition), London and New York: Routledge.

· Pöchhacker, F. (2004) Introducing Interpreting Studies, London and New York: Routledge.

· Pöchhacker, F. and Shlesinger, M. (eds.) (2002) The Interpreting Studies Reader, London and New York: Routledge.

· Venuti, L. (Ed.) (2000) The Translation Studies Reader, London and New York: Routledge.

Thank you xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by emmamc92
Hi, I'm looking for some books for my interpreting course, wondering if you can help!
I would be grateful if anyone can give/lend/sell me any of the following! :smile:

· *Baker, M. (2010) In Other Words: A Course-book on Translation (2nd edition). London and New York: Routledge.

· *Munday, J. (2012) Introducing Translation Studies (3rd edition), London and New York: Routledge.

· Pöchhacker, F. (2004) Introducing Interpreting Studies, London and New York: Routledge.

· Pöchhacker, F. and Shlesinger, M. (eds.) (2002) The Interpreting Studies Reader, London and New York: Routledge.

· Venuti, L. (Ed.) (2000) The Translation Studies Reader, London and New York: Routledge.

Thank you xxx
Posted from TSR Mobile

Check your university library? Also, as a postgraduate student, you can borrow books from other university libraries through the SCONUL access scheme...
Reply 2
My course isn't based at a university unfortunately so I'm unsure yet if I will be able to access the uni library.
Thanks for the website link, I'll have a look there!
Thank you for your response x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending