The Student Room Group
Reply 1
amazingtrade
I was just doing some work trying to get my bloody program working and I looked at the click and it said 2:00am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It turned out its XP automaticaly updating the clock without showing a warning message. It really scared me for a second as I thought where di d that hour go.

wow it is late gotta sleep!
Reply 2
amazingtrade
I was just doing some work trying to get my bloody program working and I looked at the click and it said 2:00am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It turned out its XP automaticaly updating the clock without showing a warning message. It really scared me for a second as I thought where di d that hour go.

Just realised that my computer clock has changed too. I think I'll get some sleep now. Night!
Reply 3
Same thing just happened to me..
Reply 4
imasillynarb
Same thing just happened to me..
my laptop warned me
Reply 5
my XP laptop did the same thing. on second its coming up to 1 O'clock and then bam, its 2 O'clock.
Reply 6
SasunD
my XP laptop did the same thing. on second its coming up to 1 O'clock and then bam, its 2 O'clock.

itsnearly 3 no ways! it feels like 1 oclock :confused:
Reply 7
I've just realised it I have spent 12 hours on this computer today :frown:.
amazingtrade
I've just realised it I have spent 12 hours on this computer today :frown:.

That is extreme. :smile:
Reply 9
arrhh crap..

its 3:25...

bollocks, i need to get some sleep also
Reply 10
Go to bed!
Reply 11
Gimp
Go to bed!

ok ok, in a minute
Reply 12
Baron
ok ok, in a minute

Now! :tongue:
Reply 13
Gimp
Now! :tongue:

i didnt get up til like 4:00PM today and ive just had 2 cups of coffee - i think im might have some trouble getting to sleep :eek:
Reply 14
Baron
i didnt get up til like 4:00PM today and ive just had 2 cups of coffee - i think im might have some trouble getting to sleep :eek:

:smile:

I'm not tired either. :frown:
Reply 15
Gimp
:smile:

I'm not tired either. :frown:

im gonna try :smile:

cya
Reply 16
Baron
im gonna try :smile:

cya