Help with deciding on Sheff Accomodation

Watch
This discussion is closed.
*skye*
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hey everyone.... im going to put Sheffield down as my insurance choice for psych... and i know that means i wont be guaranteed accomodation ( does that mean i wont get put in the halls of residences?)but i still need to fill in the form...

I havent got the faintest idea on what to go for... or what i need to consider, for that matter! All i know is, that Sheff seems a very big city compared to the little town i come from so I'm quite worried about it all...

Ideally, i like a scenic surroundings...beautiful gardens and i like my countryside type stuff... Would like an en suite room... (i like my privacy)... need internet connection and phoneline i think... and no-where high up (ive got a thing for heights)... I'd probably go for catered but im not sure... Any suggestions at all?

Helppppppppppppp
nabzp
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
There's 2 other threads on this - Sheffield Accomodation: Advice and one from a while back -Sheffield Accomodation. Check those out.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (92)
27.22%
No (246)
72.78%

Watched Threads