This discussion is closed.
_meiko_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
why is everybody gone to bed even if they are not tired? just because the clock has changed is not a excuse, and tomorrow is sunday and probably most of the people here will be sleeping at least till mid-day
username9816
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by _meiko_)
why is everybody gone to bed even if they are not tired? just because the clock has changed is not a excuse, and tomorrow is sunday and probably most of the people here will be sleeping at least till mid-day
It would still be 1:45 am if the clocks didn't go back - It is understandable that people would go to bed, at such a late time.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah I know, I am going to bed in a minute though because I have a lot of uni work to do and don't want to be too tired tomorrow when doing it. i have decided its silly aiming for a 2:1 now, I am going to aim for a 1st just to prove a point .
_meiko_
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Yeah I know, I am going to bed in a minute though because I have a lot of uni work to do and don't want to be too tired tomorrow when doing it. i have decided its silly aiming for a 2:1 now, I am going to aim for a 1st just to prove a point .
well done!
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Yep, you should aim for a first.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by _meiko_)
well done!
He hasn't achieved it yet! But I'm confident that he can.
SasunD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah, im gonna go to sleep in a sec. i gots quite a bit to do tomorrow.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (64)
27.95%
No - I have already returned home (25)
10.92%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (50)
21.83%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (22)
9.61%
No - I live at home during term anyway (68)
29.69%

Watched Threads