what's the story? Watch

This discussion is closed.
_meiko_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
why is everybody gone to bed even if they are not tired? just because the clock has changed is not a excuse, and tomorrow is sunday and probably most of the people here will be sleeping at least till mid-day
Nima
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by _meiko_)
why is everybody gone to bed even if they are not tired? just because the clock has changed is not a excuse, and tomorrow is sunday and probably most of the people here will be sleeping at least till mid-day
It would still be 1:45 am if the clocks didn't go back - It is understandable that people would go to bed, at such a late time.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeah I know, I am going to bed in a minute though because I have a lot of uni work to do and don't want to be too tired tomorrow when doing it. i have decided its silly aiming for a 2:1 now, I am going to aim for a 1st just to prove a point .
_meiko_
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Yeah I know, I am going to bed in a minute though because I have a lot of uni work to do and don't want to be too tired tomorrow when doing it. i have decided its silly aiming for a 2:1 now, I am going to aim for a 1st just to prove a point .
well done!
Nima
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Yep, you should aim for a first.
Nima
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by _meiko_)
well done!
He hasn't achieved it yet! But I'm confident that he can.
SasunD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah, im gonna go to sleep in a sec. i gots quite a bit to do tomorrow.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (220)
12.48%
Excited (165)
9.36%
Worried (308)
17.47%
Terrified (389)
22.06%
Meh (182)
10.32%
Confused (38)
2.16%