Parents who annoy and bug Watch

This discussion is closed.
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Yet you call yourself a prospective English Uni Student?!
i'd say standards are dropping...
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ditzy blonde)
Yep
yayyyy - you took my advice on the avatar
Nima
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ditzy blonde)
Yep
Cool.

Good luck with that.

BTW: I asked purely out of curiosity, as I live in Leeds.
Anne
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by DazYa13)
no wayyy i'm staying in my parents house

but why you get to have your own rules, food etc. yes you got to pay for bills and cook your self but it brillant
Nima
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
i'd say standards are dropping...
Evidently.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Evidently.
i am getting out of the firing line - you're on your own
Ditzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Cool.

Good luck with that.

BTW: I asked purely out of curiosity, as I live in Leeds.
Ah, thanks, was getting a bit confused for a while. Where abouts do you live in Leeds (I mean area rather than address, I'm not about to come stalk you!) I'm living in the ghettos of Hyde Park at the minute. Such a nice plave. Since I moved in in september we've had shootings, rape, abduction, attacks and burglary, all within 2 minutes of my house!

I've decided to go witgh the fairy for the mean time. I've got Spongebob as my profile picture though.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Yet you call yourself a prospective English Uni Student?!
Well i make less spelling errors then you...
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
My parents only irritate me when they force me to attend dinner parties :mad: I usually end up hiding in people's libraries then having to force another smile and endure another long conversation about Margaret Thatcher or another ridiculous but highly praised politician :confused:
Another annoying thing is - i'm forced to take up languages and and study literature i don't understand
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by soccercrazygal)
lol yeaaa they r horrible when it comes to me goin out and ****e.. i m sooo restricted butt i do evrything anyway, and they dont know abt it so i cant be bothered complaining..

you my dear share a birthday with me and bono...youre the eldest then its bono...and im the youngest of the trio
byakugan_neji
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well, my parents don't annoy me as such but sometimes, I could do with being away from them. Sometimes, I could be doing something and they could disrupt what I'm doing, even if it's just looking or speaking to me and I get really p*ssed off.
~independent~
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Who here is asian or has got asian parents?
I reckon they are the most paranoid.....going on about homework and crap.
Well, mine do anyway!
supreme
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Parents are so annoying as if we need them. They're like worn out cars. :rolleyes:
kriztinae
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~independent~)
Who here is asian or has got asian parents?
I reckon they are the most paranoid.....going on about homework and crap.
Well, mine do anyway!
just about homework? my parents go on about everything
homework, studying, kepping my room neat and tidy! what i wear
where i go, with whom i go! i hve to be home by 11, im not allowed to date, guys are not allowed over unless its some sort of special occasion, drinking is out of the question, me going to a guys house? yeah rite! im so glad im going to uni in september!!!
supreme
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kriztinae)
just about homework? my parents go on about everything
homework, studying, kepping my room neat and tidy! what i wear
where i go, with whom i go! i hve to be home by 11, im not allowed to date, guys are not allowed over unless its some sort of special occasion, drinking is out of the question, me going to a guys house? yeah rite! im so glad im going to uni in september!!!
Lol leaving home is great...
kriztinae
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by supreme)
Lol leaving home is great...
tell me about it!
my sis left for uni last sept and its like all she is tellin me is BE PATIENT! im finding it very difficult coz its like my parents are even stricter when my "older" sis isnt around! quite frustrating!
supreme
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kriztinae)
tell me about it!
my sis left for uni last sept and its like all she is tellin me is BE PATIENT! im finding it very difficult coz its like my parents are even stricter when my "older" sis isnt around! quite frustrating!
My parents are trying to do their best for me but I don't need them telling me what to do or say. I guess they don't like thinking that their children become independant adults. I said to my mum next year I am leaving home to go to uni and I think she was shocked (didn't think about it as leaving home) but I think I might go back home when I graduate for some months until I get myself a job and then I am out of there
kriztinae
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by supreme)
My parents are trying to do their best for me but I don't need them telling me what to do or say. I guess they don't like thinking that their children become independant adults. I said to my mum next year I am leaving home to go to uni and I think she was shocked, I think I might go back home when I graduate for some months until I get myself a job but then I am out of there
hehe well im probably going to come back home after uni and live with my rents but more or less under my rules, ill be driving and if i have a show be earning my own money, they shud be ok with me when im 3 years older.
iv never thought abt actually fully moving out, im kinda hoping that my rents will ease off! i like my house!
who_me
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Am I the only one here who hasn't got parent problems?! I think my parents are cool! And no, I'm really NOT being sarcastic!
supreme
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by who_me)
Am I the only one here who hasn't got parent problems?! I think my parents are cool! And no, I'm really NOT being sarcastic!
Lol yes you are
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (75)
17.28%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (280)
64.52%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.84%
Not yet but I might (58)
13.36%

Watched Threads