Decerrto-352
kdizzle97-314
anne25-306
suzylemonade-295

10,000th posters
Y11 MKI-Wawasan

Introductory Questions

Which GCSEs are you doing?
Which A-levels are you planning on doing?
What do you want to do with your life?
What are your hobbies and interests?
Do you like languages? (Make sure to answer correctly, else face the wrath ofVionar)

Subject Help

If you ever need any help in a certain subject,these people are more than willing to help! If you’re on this list and are not, let me know and if you want to be on the list, let me know too!

Biology– Sulfur, suzylemonade, Decerto,ergo30, EmyJ14, rich1334

Chemistry– Sulfur, suzylemonade, Decerto,EmyJ14, ergo30, kinji,rich1334

Physics – Sulfur, Decerto, ergo30,KythingToWrite,Wawasan, rich1334

Maths – Invest, suzylemonade,Decerto,EmyJ14, Wawasan, zintanax, kinji, rich1334

French–suzylemonade, Decerto, EmyJ14, Wawasan, zintanax,kinji

English – yellowcopter, KythingToWrite,Wawasan,zintanax, kinji

Geography – yellowcopter,rich1334

RS –yellowcopter, SuperSauce

Technology –yellowcopter

Italian– EmyJ14

Mandarin –Wawasan

Arabic –KythingToWrite, YaYazooGirl

History -KythingToWrite,Wawasan

Spanish - Wawasan, zintanax

Economics-Wawasan

Latin - zintanax

IT - kinji,rich1334

Business Studies - kinji

German -TheFlowersInMay

PE -kdizzle97

Sarao - - Religious Studies, English Literature, History and a little advice on Biology. (for A level stuff)

Who are we?

Hopefully this section will give you a nice insight into who we all are!

Invest ~ 16 years old ~ I like maths c: ~ Everything else I hate so ask me anything to do with maths considering I already have my A* in it ~ Watch a lot of tv shows so talk to me about them ~ What else..umm I want to study Maths or Law at University

suzylemonade -Well, I'm Suzy and I'm 15
interests:
-Languages
-Maths
-All genres of books (except horror)
-Chemistry
-HARIBOS... My precious
-Anything fandom related (and yes, that includes fan fiction)
-Department19(and if you know what this is, I love you)
-Cambridge University..it's turning into quite a bit of an obsession actually.
-Anime
-Kpop(still not quite sure how that happened)

... and many other things

Decerto-Hi, my name is Decerto and as my name suggests in Latin, I believe fighting to the end is important. In the future, I want to study Chemistry, French, Mathematics and Physics at A Level. I enjoy all the subjects I undertake, but my interests lie mainly in the Sciences. I endeavour to become a Lawyer or a research chemist. Another ambition of mine is to speak several different languages and they can be seen on my profile (this intricacies of languages do/will confuse me, but I am persistent and work hard). Lastly, unfortunately for you, I like to moan a lot. Nevertheless, nice to meet you!

Yellowcopter–Hi, I’m K, or as you know me Yellowcopter and I love K-pop and Graphic Design. I detest sports but I love playing PS3 and love all things geeky. I’m not the greatest at Maths but I have a huge passion for it and I also like writing and English. If you need any help in those type of subjects, you can always ask me for help but you'll see me commonly ask for help also. See you guys around.

KythingToWrite-(Only doing this because Vionar said so.) Resident fantasy nerd,bookworm, writer, prone to disappearing from TSR for several days,and always happy to analyse any and all educational systems and any kind of literature (except Twilight). Also the only Tanzanian on the thread, unfortunately.

SuperSauce -Completely Crazy Swedish Meatball in England studying for her GCSEs.

Wawasan-Economics and Mathematics enthusiast, with a particular interest in different schools of economic thought. I am planning on taking Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Economics and History at A Level.Feel free to chat to me

zintanax-HEY guys....zin to the tan to the ax here...yeah, that sounds a bit lame but ANYWHO! Currently studying 3 languages at GCSE and nonsense too, including that weird subject called Maths... One thing you should probably know is that I absolutely hate writing bios haha, but if I described myself in 5 words I'd say, "Crazy as a cracked egg"...haha that doesn't make any sense...anyway, I love sports (contrary to some people here - I'm looking at you Yellowcopter!), and basically "banter" all the time;head girl at my school and I'm into all sorts of music! Happy to help anyone with French, Spanish, Latin or Maths or English...anything really! Well, not History or Geography (learning dates and colouring in maps is too hard for me, k); please pop up if you want to have a chat about anything! I just roll with the flow or go with the flow...whatever you want. Oh yeah, and I want to study Law at Cambridge... loooool (you'll probably have guessed by now I'm one of the weirder ones here).

EmyJ14 -Hi, I'm Emily! I'm probably the youngest in the thread (I'm meant to be in the year below ),and I like pretty much all of the school subjects, but my favourites are Science, Maths and languages I'm an aspiring polyglot!! I also like playing the clarinet,writing,reading, theme parks, skiing and travelling! For A-level I want to do Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and French, and I'm(hopefully) going to start Italian AS in Year 11. I have no idea what I'm going to do when I'm older, there are too many things that I'd like to do! The only thing I'm certain about is getting a PPL at 17(being a pilot is one of my potential careers), but the rest... whoknows? As you may have guessed, I use a LOT of smiley faces in my posts, and I'm quite random and hyper and crazy, but please don't let that deter you! I'm happy to chat about pretty much anything! Nice to meet you all!

kinji-Hey, I'm Kinji! I am almost 16 but for now, let's just say I like being 15! I am currently studying IGCSEs. I am also a voracious reader and I love Art though I am not so good at it! So, I want to be a Graphic Designer in the future but whatever I do, I really want to study at Edinburgh or RISD or some top notch school like that! I love English though Maths and Sciences are a whole different story! I also adore chocolate...and TSR and taking responsibility-I know how weird that sounds!

TheFlowersInMay - Ambiguously geeky. I knit and waste my time on the internet. Doing Science and Maths A-levels but have an interest in most things.

Sulfur -Good evening. I am interested in Chemistry more than any other subject. My interest lies in the mechanics behind it, and how it's applied in everyday situations. I enjoy listening to classical music :rolleyes: and I try to keep situations simple - it's more efficient and easier to understand.Hence,I am easy to approach and to speak to, and would love to listen to yourself and your questions!

Hi,I'm John, I'm 15 and live in Doncaster. I play rugby, enjoy a good quadratic equation and love power metal I'm a self-confessed computer geek and like to help people with scientific and mathematical concepts! One day I hope to be involved the world of Engineering and I want to do Civil and Architectural Engineering at Bath University Nice to meet you all

Useful Links

These were stolen borrowed without permission from Little Tail Chaser, I believe…

The Nuffield Foundation –Bursaries and work placements(post-16) for science-y things.

Results Day Wiki Page –All the information one could possibly need about results day and the aftermath.

Careers Wiki Page –Plenty of information regarding careers etc.

A-Level Wiki Page –The place for everything to do with A-levels.

Direct.gov –Lotsand lots of useful information about what to do afterGCSEs.

Starting Sixth Form –This may seem far away, but it’s approaching fairly quickly!

Nicknames

On this thread, we use nicknames for certain people we talk about who aren't members... Here is a list of these nicknames so you don't get too confused!

CaptainObvious/Juliet
Kirius
Yoghurt
Cheese
Avril Lavigne
Nadal
Superman
He who must not be named/The Doctor

Now, get posting!
Last edited by TheFlowersInMay; 4 years ago
Vionar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello!

Posted from TSR Mobile
TheFlowersInMay
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi!
ergo30
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
No! Missed first and second post!:rolleyes:
EmyJ14
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
:woo: Mark II already

My family are annoyed because it's half ten and I'm still not in bed :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Vionar
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by TheFlowersInMay)
Hi!
Is it just me or have loads of spaces been taken out of the OP? And stealing my OP stuff! :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
anne25
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Oh wow, you still have all the nicknames on there.:rolleyes:
TheFlowersInMay
Rep:
?
(Original post by Vionar)
Is it just me or have loads of spaces been taken out of the OP? And stealing my OP stuff! :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep, I don't know how that happened. :confused: I'm currently going through and taking everything out.

It's useful, and I wanted to get it up ASAP.
ergo30
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by anne25)
Oh yeaah, sorry Juliet.
anne25
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ergo30)
Oh yeaah, sorry Juliet.
Shut it Skye.:rolleyes:
ergo30
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by EmyJ14)
:woo: Mark II already

My family are annoyed because it's half ten and I'm still not in bed :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My family are all out working still, my little brother is asleep and my big sis is at her friend's house, it's just me and Anne who are awake.
TheFlowersInMay
Rep:
?
I can take them out if you want.
ergo30
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by TheFlowersInMay)
I can take them out if you want.
Oh no please don't. I need to occasionally have a laugh.
EmyJ14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My family are all out working still, my little brother is asleep and my big sis is at her friend's house, it's just me and Anne who are awake.
Aha, awesome! My family are all in bed and I am sat on the floor in my room on TSR and sorting stuff out

Posted from TSR Mobile
TheFlowersInMay
Rep:
?
Oh no please don't. I need to occasionally have a laugh.
Okay.
EmyJ14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Darn it, PE tomorrow :unimpressed: I have no idea what I'm doing because the lists weren't up in the changing rooms- if I've got swimming I'm screwed because I'm just taking in a basic PE kit of polo shirt, skort and trainers

Posted from TSR Mobile
ergo30
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Aha, awesome! My family are all in bed and I am sat on the floor in my room on TSR and sorting stuff out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice
I would go to my room but it is currently being occupied by Anne.:rolleyes:
anne25
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Darn it, PE tomorrow :unimpressed: I have no idea what I'm doing because the lists weren't up in the changing rooms- if I've got swimming I'm screwed because I'm just taking in a basic PE kit of polo shirt, skort and trainers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unlucky, hope it isn't swimming then
EmyJ14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Nice
I would go to my room but it is currently being occupied by Anne.:rolleyes:
Can't you go in with her? Or is she changing? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
EmyJ14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Unlucky, hope it isn't swimming then
Hopefully not But if it is then it will give me an excuse to not do a proper PE lesson because I checked and wasn't told what I was meant to be doing

Posted from TSR Mobile
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (669)
90.77%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (68)
9.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise