The Student Room Group

UKCAT cut off requirement for Plymouth Dentistry undergraduate?

What are the ukcat cut off points for Plymouth dentistry? (Do they even have a cut off?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
This is the most needed thread on student room Lol. Im really desperate to find some sort of definite answer, or near abouts. alot of people coming with different answers, some say 700+ some say 650+ but I dont think 700+ is a realistic cut off, mayber for grads.

Im a resit applicant- Gcse- 4A* 7A
As-AABB
A level-AAB

Ukcat 702.5
vr-610
Qr-720
Ar-640
Da-840

lets hope we stand a good chance. Can I ask where you guys are applying and your ukcat score, thanks!
Reply 2
Original post by mutlibd1
this is the most needed thread on student room lol. Im really desperate to find some sort of definite answer, or near abouts. Alot of people coming with different answers, some say 700+ some say 650+ but i dont think 700+ is a realistic cut off, mayber for grads.

Im a resit applicant- gcse- 4a* 7a
as-aabb
a level-aab

ukcat 702.5
vr-610
qr-720
ar-640
da-840

lets hope we stand a good chance. Can i ask where you guys are applying and your ukcat score, thanks!

daaaaaaam , my mistake i got ahead of myself lol. I thought this was a medicine thread, sooorrry
Original post by wndms
What are the ukcat cut off points for Plymouth dentistry? (Do they even have a cut off?)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think this is the first year that Plymouth have asked for the UKCAT, so there wont be a cut off score from previous years for you to look at. This might be wrong, but I think this is the case.
Reply 4
Original post by wndms

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just got a letter sent in the post saying that I have got an interview.

I got 650 in my UKCAT.

Check out this link: http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/files/extranet/docs/MAR/Plymouth%20Open%20Day%20June12%20Medicine%20&%20Dentistry%20Talk.pdf

There is a slide on there that tells you what the UKCAT cut off scores for previous years were.

Hope this helped =)
Reply 5
Original post by anika1705
I just got a letter sent in the post saying that I have got an interview.

I got 650 in my UKCAT.

Check out this link: http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/files/extranet/docs/MAR/Plymouth%20Open%20Day%20June12%20Medicine%20&%20Dentistry%20Talk.pdf

There is a slide on there that tells you what the UKCAT cut off scores for previous years were.

Hope this helped =)

A bit late but thanks anyway. I got an interview too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Most likely isn't a cut off this year, i achieved a poor 600 in my UKCAT

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by toff33popcorn
What are your other stats like if you don't mind me asking? Like gcses and AS results and predicted grades? I'm sure they're all high and great because then a ukcat score of 600 wasn't bad enough to ruin your chances

Actually you'll be surprised to know they're not,
GCSE 10A 2B
As ABCC (with mitigating circumstances)
Predicted A*AA

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Any ideas on what will come up on the interview????
Reply 9
UKCAT is not that important i don't think :tongue: i got 625 and i got an interview <3

Quick Reply

Latest